Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watched the latest episode last night and saw the preview for next week's show.
Mind you I know nothing of the family tree nor have not read anything. I only know what I've seen thus far from both shows.
Ummm based off the preview.
Who fucking???? I saw them hands on the wall. Ain't too many women in this show.
Don't tell me RiRi out here bussin it open.
Man wtf.
Why she get her some?

What's the time frame for somebody that's named heir to take over? Rhae was 15 last ep and 2 yrs passed in this one. So she's like 17/18 now. Why she ain't queen yet technically?

I think at some point the heirs were given dragon stone as a title but idk when. But real talk Iā€™d let my kid run like a county or something so they get experience.
Dragonstone is hers which is why they were all pissed when Daemon just squatted there. I think she alluded to it when she was talking to him. Sheā€™s probably just not old enough to be there on her own and/or needs to be by her father to learn the ropes.

What's the time frame for somebody that's named heir to take over? Rhae was 15 last ep and 2 yrs passed in this one. So she's like 17/18 now. Why she ain't queen yet technically?
The King is still alive. She can't take the throne until he's gone,which I'm sure is coming any ep soon

I think at some point the heirs were given dragon stone as a title but idk when. But real talk Iā€™d let my kid run like a county or something so they get experience.
Dragonstone is hers which is why they were all pissed when Daemon just squatted there. I think she alluded to it when she was talking to him. Sheā€™s probably just not old enough to be there on her own and/or needs to be by her father to learn the ropes.

Dragonstone belongs to whoever the heir to the throne is. I'm pretty sure that as soon as you're appointed as the heir, you go set up shop at DS and wait, unless you're a small child. Rihanna is only still in King's Landing cuz Daemon threw a tantrum, and flew to DS when he was exiled and setup shop out of spite. Rihanna obviously really fuck with her uncle, so she was like "Damn, Unc a fool. This nigga always wildin. None of that changes the succession though, so whatever. Let that nigga keep my castle warm for me.'.

That's my read anyway.

Dragonstone belongs to whoever the heir to the throne is. I'm pretty sure that as soon as you're appointed as the heir, you go set up shop at DS and wait, unless you're a small child. Rihanna is only still in King's Landing cuz Daemon threw a tantrum, and flew to DS when he was exiled and setup shop out of spite. Rihanna obviously really fuck with her uncle, so she was like "Damn, Unc a fool. This nigga always wildin. None of that changes the succession though, so whatever. Let that nigga keep my castle warm for me.'.

That's my read anyway.

Yup I think itā€™s based on like the Prince of Wales. Read years ago if you were the heir they gave you the title Prince of Wales

That's my read anyway.
Rihanna lol

I aint read the book(s) so im really just wondering why my girl still pouring wine with no managerial duties yet. Is it cuz that's the way viserys has it or is it cuz rhae dont wana do shit since baby brother was born and she assumes the jig is up, or both?

Back