Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got to be honest on this one, I donā€™t think thereā€™s enough background for a whole series. Maybe if they did a movie or include some of it in this series or something it would work. At most a limited series. They didnā€™t even talk soā€¦ šŸ˜‚.

I do wonder how they came to be though and how they setup their heirarchy and everything.

maybe they could start off with the war between the first men and the children of the forest n all that... then cover the creation of the WW and the wall

maybe they could start off with the war between the first men and the children of the forest n all that... then cover the creation of the WW and the wall

Agreed. I think any WW series would have to start with the war between the children and the first men. As far as not enough content, we prolly have more information in the history of the white walkers than we do on the story that the HoTD is based on. Fire and Blood shit was legit just a textbook within the GoT universe. Niggas just fleshed it out for the series.

They could do the same for the WW story.

Even though I have no interest in that story.

When Breaking Bad ended,GOT was still there for us and now that Better Call Saul has ended,GOT's spinoff is here to save us all.

This show might bring live TV watching back in style.
I'm hoping iwtv takes that top spot

Its important to remember they still have 4 more shows in development for GOT so everything is still on the table for what could come to the TV

First Men vs COTF (including white walkers, wars, giants, and such)

Dunk and Egg

Robs Rebellion

Nymeria and the jouney from the Rhoynar

Iron Island vs the river lands or the North or the Rock

Aegon Conquest

Jaehaerys ascension

Like the lore is deep and I don't think anything is off the table just yet

Its important to remember they still have 4 more shows in development for GOT so everything is still on the table for what could come to the TV

Dunk and Egg

Robs Rebellion

Aegon Conquest

Jaehaerys ascension

lol we may not be alive to see any of that

they ll prolly run this one for 4-5 seasons

Then base anything else on the success of this series

Now doing it like this would make a lot of sense and would be super dope. This would be a LOTR type show with the different races and what not.

Watched the latest episode last night and saw the preview for next week's show.
Mind you I know nothing of the family tree nor have not read anything. I only know what I've seen thus far from both shows.
Ummm based off the preview.
Who fucking???? I saw them hands on the wall. Ain't too many women in this show.
Don't tell me RiRi out here bussin it open.
Man wtf.

Watched the latest episode last night and saw the preview for next week's show.
Mind you I know nothing of the family tree nor have not read anything. I only know what I've seen thus far from both shows.
Ummm based off the preview.
Who fucking???? I saw them hands on the wall. Ain't too many women in this show.
Don't tell me RiRi out here bussin it open.
Man wtf.
they are time jumping ā€¦.. in the next episode RiRi should be 20 plus

Dunk and Egg

Robs Rebellion

Aegon Conquest

Jaehaerys ascension

Didn't they cancel something recently? How updated is this list?

I'm not impressed with daemon as a character sorry. Took 3 yrs to end the war when he had a mf dragon cuz he was mad his brother finally paid him attention šŸ˜’ nigga plz you shoulda did that a yr ago. Now the fighting was fire cant take that away. But dae dae still a ho and not worth none of the hype yet.

Rhaenyra still that bitch and the fact that she saw the white stag is even more telling.

Viserys is a punk but I like him. I like that he's reasonable and sticks to his principles. He named Rhaenyra and he said what tf he said. For now at least...

This show is full of fuck boys who have random bouts of real nigga-ness. Everytime I wanna be like ā€œOK I see youā€ they slide back into fuck boy/waste man mode

So yeah for now I guess Iā€™m Team Rhaenyra, unless Corlysā€™ son (I forget his name)becomes a major character.

I like how he popped off at unc ā€œAt least he out here fighting! Where the hell you been at?!ā€

And he got his own dragon too

Back