Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was.

60yrs of peace. Stopped a few rebellions b4 they became major. Created the kingsroad. Created a bunch of laws still used today. Rebuilt a functioning Kingslanding

And him and his wife had the best working marriage the realm had every known. She made it possible for women to have a voice

Damn he did do a whole lot. Funny thing about diplomacy. Everyone feels they can negotiate and get things done with a diplomatic approach. Even the dumbest muthfucka feels like they can do some genius level shit.

People respect, fear, admire, hate, revere, etc violence and even some violent people see other peoples violent actions and feel like that's some shit they can't do.

So I can see why Ageon name carries more weight even though Jaehaerys should get the utmost respect as well.

Well then we wouldn't have much of a show now would we?

Even thought he could name him heir and Rihanna could try to take it.

Either way there's smoke.
Fam lol nvm

if the king did his job there d be no smokeā€¦. His lack of steadfastness is ruining his family and legacy

With the names of the next episodes I'm curious how far of a time jump we're going to get. Wasn't it reported that this was going to go back and forth through time to when she was older and younger?

With the names of the next episodes I'm curious how far of a time jump we're going to get. Wasn't it reported that this was going to go back and forth through time to when she was older and younger?
was just reading that the girl who plays Rihanna gets replaced by episode 5, so they ll prolly do a time jump and stay there since so much needs to happen until the Dragons go dancing

ā€¦ā€¦.

On rewatch....it's hard to root against Viserys. Like someone said, he the closest to Ned Stark we gonna get. Honorable, just, but ultimately weak cause he can't play the game of thrones

He stay giving Rhaenerya game and she barely listening. Find a husband, have a child, and strengthen your claim. He know hell gonna break loose when he dies and giving her everything she need to be successful. She as hard headed as Daemon smh

Yeah, I totally disagree that this was a part of his motivation.
Feel free to,but the king didnā€™t decide to send them help until that one dude told him that because he didnā€™t marry the Valaryian daughter that Rihanna marrying the son was the best political move.

He decided to help after Alicent reminded him it didn't matter what other ppl wanted him to do, it's what he wanted to do.

At the end of the day, he still wanna be his brothers keeper

She should have told that nigga to be a dragon

Back