Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that he wants Rihanna to be the queen for 3 reasons
1. because he doesn't want his brother to be the king
2. because he feels guilty about what happened to her mother.
3. He really thinks she's the best choice and capable
Lol the boy is a baby …. Name him heir… then spend his formative years molding him into whatever u want him to be

Just now realizing that the Hightower chick is pregnant with Master Aemon.

Hope they show that scene he was talking about on his deathbed.

You sure? Maester Aemon was 99 when he died but HOTD was 172 years prior.

I really want to see how the shit goes after word gets back to Viserys that Daemon and them handled shit and your help was too little too late.

Jon Snow would have been the 6th Aegon lol

Every generation was tryna to rename the Conqueror which was stupid considering Jaehaerys was a much better king

Violence will ALWAYS carry more weight among people over a person who did more but with a diplomatic approach. If Jaehaerys was more diplomatic cause I don't know.

Violence will ALWAYS carry more weight among people over a person who did more but with a diplomatic approach. If Jaehaerys was more diplomatic cause I don't know.
He was.

60yrs of peace. Stopped a few rebellions b4 they became major. Created the kingsroad. Created a bunch of laws still used today. Rebuilt a functioning Kingslanding

And him and his wife had the best working marriage the realm had every known. She made it possible for women to have a voice

How did you feel about Stannis' claim? I cant remember
He had the stronger claim then Joffrey. Ned supported him and so did Robb until he was made a king. So did Jon

Stannis would have been a terrible and cruel king but he was the right choice as he was King Rob next brother🤷🏿‍♂️

You know, I feel for Viserys

He is much different than King Bobby B who must admit was a fuck boy

Viserys simply wants to keep the peace and make sure everyone is happy and content

He doesn't want drama or beef and the problem is this. He is genuinely a good man but being a good man is not a pre-requisite to being a good king. Hell, Ned Stark being a good man is what got him killed. Its a weakness.

Power is obviously killing him. Everyone is pulling him a different directions and he is becoming more estranged from him daughter who he obviously has great care for and isn't happy with his relationship with Daemon

I can give Viserys a break....

He had the stronger claim then Joffrey. Ned supported him and so did Robb until he was made a king. So did Jon

Stannis would have been a terrible and cruel king but he was the right choice as he was King Rob next brother🤷🏿‍♂️

Robb didn't support Stannis

How did you feel about Stannis' claim? I cant remember

Fuck Stannis claim. Even though all of Robert kids and all of Cersei kids were side babies. Robert kid who was the metal worker had a the realest claim. Fuck Stannis claim.

Back