Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feel free to,but the king didnā€™t decide to send them help until that one dude told him that because he didnā€™t marry the Valaryian daughter that Rihanna marrying the son was the best political move.

Na. He didnā€™t decide to send help until Allicent asked him if the realm would be better off if crab feeder was killed or if he was allowed to thrive.

Last edited:
Jon Snow would have been the 6th Aegon lol

Every generation was tryna to rename the Conqueror which was stupid considering Jaehaerys was a much better king

Thatā€™s where the show confused me because why would his dad name two of his sons the sane first name. I get they didnā€™t want to have too many characters. But the false Aegon story ainā€™t even that deep in the books to me. The should should have named Jon Jaherys

Nah he clearly aint listen... the first thing Tommen said when he was asked whats a kings single most important quality this nigga said holiness

:hahaha:

I mean they just got overran by religious zealots in kings landing until Cersei got back right they were in charge. He had tried to get her to The Rock but Cersei said fuck it. To me Tommen stood no chance for whatever reason she never taught her kids anything

I mean they just got overran by religious zealots in kings landing until Cersei got back right they were in charge. He had tried to get her to The Rock but Cersei said fuck it. To me Tommen stood no chance for whatever reason she never taught her kids anything

seem like you got ya timelines messed up

cant embed that joint but that conversation happened way before anybody got locked up. Even if Cersei aint teach him shit... He had Tywin puttin him on game.. he just aint listen well enough lol

seem like you got ya timelines messed up

cant embed that joint but that conversation happened way before anybody got locked up. Even if Cersei aint teach him shit... He had Tywin puttin him on game.. he just aint listen well enough lol

Oh ok you right.

I remember being so fucking angry when I saw that they had radicalized Tommen wack ass. I was at the crib like 'Say what you want about Joffrey, But he would've BEEN like 'Ayo Hound. Do me a favor. Take 20 men, run down to the sept real quick and kill everybody down there who got on one of them dirty ass robes!'.

I remember being so fucking angry when I saw that they had radicalized Tommen wack ass. I was at the crib like 'Say what you want about Joffrey, But he would've BEEN like 'Ayo Hound. Do me a favor. Take 20 men, run down to the sept real quick and kill everybody down there who got on one of them dirty ass robes!'.
[/QUOTE

the part that blew me was how the got Ser Loras so easy. Dude was practicing put his sword down and they arrested him we ainā€™t get to see him fight like at all and they got him for being gay I mean I ainā€™t even know their religion had a rule against that. Secondly where the fuck was everybody military

Na. He didnā€™t decide to send help until Allicent asked him if the realm would be better off if crab feeder was killed or if he was allowed to thrive.

This doesn't even need to be a debate. Both are true.

Corlys Valaryon is head the strongest house in Westeros outside of the Targs and is a natural ally. Viscerys can't afford to let any chasms grow between them. He knows it was a mistake to not tie their houses together even more.

The question about the strength of the realm is what pushed him over the edge.

Man they gotta give us a white walkers prequel
I got to be honest on this one, I donā€™t think thereā€™s enough background for a whole series. Maybe if they did a movie or include some of it in this series or something it would work. At most a limited series. They didnā€™t even talk soā€¦ šŸ˜‚.

I do wonder how they came to be though and how they setup their heirarchy and everything.

I got to be honest on this one, I donā€™t think thereā€™s enough background for a whole series. Maybe if they did a movie or include some of it in this series or something it would work. At most a limited series. They didnā€™t even talk soā€¦ šŸ˜‚.

I do wonder how they came to be though and how they setup their heirarchy and everything.
Bro I ainā€™t trying to hear thatā€¦. They were the boogie men for 8 seasons and went out w a whimper

the least they could do is fill that story out

Back