Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I heard itā€™s actually really good. But I wonā€™t be finding out. I liked the LOTR. But those three movies are about as much time as I want to spend in that world. I got my fill. I didnā€™t even watch the Hobbit movies.

Yea I never watched the hobbit myself cause at the time I just was not interested

When Breaking Bad ended,GOT was still there for us and now that Better Call Saul has ended,GOT's spinoff is here to save us all.

This show might bring live TV watching back in style.

seem like errbody fuckin wit house Velaryon so far.

I wanna know which one of yall fuckin wit the hightowers
:Pathetic:

Lol I like how we thought Otto was the man but his brother was like ā€œput your grandson on the throne if you want to winā€

Daemon Targaryen is that nigga. He take being prideful to a whole nother level

But..... he effectivešŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Let me catch up on the thread

Folks being lost with the time jump is weird

Hightower are slowing vying for worst family in the realm. At the moment they up there with the Tyrells but can easily jump for a tie with the Lannisters if they keep thus shit up.

I pity the shit outta Alicent. Shorty just wanna be left alone and pregnant and her daddy stay sending her on missions

Thatā€™s exactly what i was thinking when i saw that, lol. These niggas heads about to explode off that shit, lol.

View attachment 918097

I havenā€™t been in here since last week. Whole time I've been gone yall been in here going back and forth. I'm not the one with the issue šŸ˜‚. Show mid so far and nasty to me. I said what I had to say on that no need to keep going on about it for me personally.
If yall think I'm one of those miserable niggas who gonna be tuned in and in the thread complaining week to week about some shit I think is mid anyway yall got me fucked up. šŸ„±

I'm just here for the lols and to shit on some of you niggas from time to time. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

I'm not impressed with daemon as a character sorry. Took 3 yrs to end the war when he had a mf dragon cuz he was mad his brother finally paid him attention šŸ˜’ nigga plz you shoulda did that a yr ago. Now the fighting was fire cant take that away. But dae dae still a ho and not worth none of the hype yet.

Rhaenyra still that bitch and the fact that she saw the white stag is even more telling.

Viserys is a punk but I like him. I like that he's reasonable and sticks to his principles. He named Rhaenyra and he said what tf he said. For now at least...

I'm not impressed with daemon as a character sorry. Took 3 yrs to end the war when he had a mf dragon cuz he was mad his brother finally paid him attention šŸ˜’ nigga plz you shoulda did that a yr ago. Now the fighting was fire cant take that away. But dae dae still a ho and not worth none of the hype yet.

Rhaenyra still that bitch and the fact that she saw the white stag is even more telling.

Viserys is a punk but I like him. I like that he's reasonable and sticks to his principles. He named Rhaenyra and he said what tf he said. For now at least...
Bro should just name the new born his heir ā€¦. Tell Rhanera sp? Itā€™s tradition and keep it moving but noooooo letā€™s start drama for the sake of it

Bro should just name the new born his heir ā€¦. Tell Rhanera sp? Itā€™s tradition and keep it moving but noooooo letā€™s start drama for the sake of it
I think that he wants Rihanna to be the queen for 3 reasons
1. because he doesn't want his brother to be the king
2. because he feels guilty about what happened to her mother.
3. He really thinks she's the best choice and capable

Last edited:
Back