Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I gotta rewatch.That part confused me cause Daemon was on the ground

That was Daemon's dragon right?
Definitely a different dragon. It was more on the white side color wise.

I was confused too though. I was thinking it was Viserys but that was obviously wrong.

Definitely a different dragon. It was more on the white side color wise.

I was confused too though. I was thinking it was Viserys but that was obviously wrong.
Wait what?

So where was Daemon's dragon?

Wouldn't it have been useful?

So that was the main black dude we been seeing or his son or his brother?

I like how the siblings of main characters have influence too we was thinking Otto Hightower was like Littlefinger whole time he doing what his older brother wants. The Velaryon brother is definitely going to be somebody I think we will be sneaky dude openly questioned Daemon and shit and had to be checked. Lannister brothers visible too

Wait what?

So where was Daemon's dragon?

Wouldn't it have been useful?

So that was the main black dude we been seeing or his son or his brother?
I think Daemon went in without his dragon to draw them out of the caves. They were complaining that everytime they went in with the dragons they’d run into the caves making the dragons useless.

Once he went by himself as bait, they all came out, leaving them open to the dragon attack by the Velaryon boy.

I think Daemon went in without his dragon to draw them out of the caves. They were complaining that everytime they went in with the dragons they’d run into the caves making the dragons useless.

Once he went by himself as bait, they all came out, leaving them open to the dragon attack by the Velaryon boy.
I meant more so after the trial was unveiled.

2 dragons are better than 1

I didn't know who was on that dragon because he was a kid last ep.

I had no idea what he looked like grown plus I didn't pay attention to his name, so if somebody referred to him by name I didn't know who that was.

He was having mad fun riding that dragon though.

Nigga was like whoooopiiiiiiii ye haw

bb3b7e21d34bdab09196f4089b5d4cdb8c8c88a1.gifv

1eb9bdb7c67c435633575d6e05cbb794c048a256.gifv

Back