Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn he ainā€™t waste no time knocking ole girl up.

Rihanna is pissed.

yā€™all ainā€™t shit for calling that girl autistic,.She just Australian mateā€¦ā€¦

Damn so itā€™s been yrs since ep 2.

Tension thicker than German Guard dogs.

lol Otto trying make Rihanna marry her infant brother.

The king not looking good.

He might not make it until the end of this ep.

I Imagine Robert Baratheon died in a boar attack like that.

This CGI is top notch

They still canā€™t get this crab nigga with a big ass dragon

Daaaaamn we got a couple black folks outchea

lol Daemon wild.Beat dude like Goodfellas

this nigga is crazy

they from the stormtrooper school of archery.

You already knew what was gonna happen

He a beast

Pretty good episode

Already you can see the plotting and planning

Crab guy didn't last long

I'm trying to remember if I can recall what they're talking about in the previews of the next episode

-Ok. Daemon T. might be the hardest nigga in Westeros. That shot of him dragging 37% of Crabfeeder's body outta that cave was ill.

-The symbolism of everything having to do with the hunt was dope. Viserys having having to spear the elk more than once to kill it, and even then only when other niggas had caught it VS. Rhaenyra riding back into camp having killed the boar with a dagger, blood all on her face and shit, looking like a savage

-That Lannister nigga was annoying. Joey Lannister or Teddy Lannister or some stupid shit like that. Whatever his name was.

-I like Caraxes more and more everytime he's on screen.

Last edited:
-Ok. Daemon T. might be the hardest nigga in Westeros. That shot of him dragging 37% of Crabfeeder's body outta that cave was ill.

-The symbolism of everything having to do with the hunt was dope. Viserys having having to spear the elk more than once to kill it, and even then only when other niggas had caught it VS. Rhaenyra riding back into camp having killed the boar with a dagger, blood all on her face and shit, looking like a savage

-That Lannister nigga was annoying. Joey Lannister or Teddy Lannister or some stupid shit like that. Whatever his name was.

-I like Caraxes more and more everytims he's on screen.
In all fairness,she didn't kill that boar in 1 blow either

im a lil unclear.. did Daemon say fuck waiting for the king and his support and went to kill the crab dude before they came through or did he wait for them?

John Snow vibes with Daemon facing down a whole army with no fucks given tho. Dope shit
Nah, they went with the plan that was being concocted before he got there. To use somebody important as bait

Alright watching now Iā€™m glad we saw a dragon doing dragon shit early. The King gettin bf on my nerves with neglecting the step stones

And for all you niggas wanting to claim Team Daemon nowā€¦

View attachment 918041

šŸ˜‚

SMH. Naw we just have the ability to recognize that the nigga hard as fuck and is with the shits...while also recognizing that he's a psychopath and loose canon.

Also, it's hilarious every time you claim to be Team Daemon. Because...

...at least as it relates to the Iron Throne, there IS NO Team Daemon.

Back