Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I own the books, but haven't read
You doing yourself a disservice. Tho by the time you finish book 5 you gonna be pissed its taking GRRM this long to finish 6 and 7.

Hell Fire & Blood alone is a great read if you just wanted to learn the Targ history

You doing yourself a disservice. Tho by the time you finish book 5 you gonna be pissed its taking GRRM this long to finish 6 and 7.

Hell Fire & Blood alone is a great read if you just wanted to learn the Targ history
So why read the books to only be hit with a to be continued that might not ever be continued

So why read the books to only be hit with a to be continued that might not ever be continued
He's been writing them since the 90's

Nobody expected there to be an 11yr wait in-between book 5 and 6 and certainly that they wouldn't be finished by now

I wouldnt say all that..plus we're only two episodes in.

niggas hate letting the plot develop yo

This.

Only 2 episodes and niggas ready to call it quits. Lol!

One thing I learned about most of HBO's new series...its usually a slow burn in the beginning.

I own the books, but haven't read

He's supposedly working on book 6. You can read the Fire and Blood prequel book for this show. I really liked the beginning of the book

If you haven't read the 5 A Song of Ice and Fire books you should. I really liked Tyrion's chapters. His thoughts throughout everything were interesting

He's supposedly working on book 6. You can read the Fire and Blood prequel book for this show. I really liked the beginning of the book

If you haven't read the 5 A Song of Ice and Fire books you should. I really liked Tyrion's chapters. His thoughts throughout everything were interesting
He been working on it the last 11yrs......

It's my belief he's never going to finish if he writing new stories and other projects šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

f6ec6c183ac4f9622ca6b6c5c3d43136a84c5e29.gifv

AUTISM

Ok bring on Rhayna's post time skip actress. She all in the promotion material might as well get to it.

You realize there are people who look absolutely normal with autism right?

What exactly about her screams autism to you?
her Bubba Gump lip
her jawline
her forehead
her slanted eyes.

I know 4 white kids with autism and they all look just like her.

Did you slow that clip down on purpose to support your claim? šŸ˜‚

But no, I donā€™t see it, lol. I mean, if you are trying to see it you can see it, but nah.
I stole that pic from the pics Infamous posted. It ain't that serious. I just know the look when I see it.

Did you slow that clip down on purpose to support your claim? šŸ˜‚

But no, I donā€™t see it, lol. I mean, if you are trying to see it you can see it, but nah.

The fact that he listed those 4 reasons as to why she falls in that category...solidifies why we hate the internet sometimes.

Damn lolololololololololololololololol

Y'all niggas crazy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololololololololol

Back