Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wasn't there different theories on how she lost her virginity? I seem to recall there was Munkens version and someone else

I think Daemon set all of that up to number 1, get under Viserys skin, and number 2, to cause strife with Hightower.

I think he did that to Rhae as a show and worked with his lady to report it back to Hightower. He knew Hightower would tell Viserys and Viserys would get angry with him.

Check how the boy who told Hightower brought that money back to Daemonā€™s lady with Daemon right there. He knew the boy told so I think he set the whole thing up.

Only question is, what if Rhae was in on it too to get rid of Hightower? She didnā€™t seem too distraught about almost getting bedded by her Uncle. Then lied to Alicent who she knew would tell her father, putting him even more at odds with Hightower.

I think he legit fucks with Rhae and vice versa. They made a point to show him giving her that necklace in the intro.. and made a point to show her playing with that same necklace when the episode started.

I think him fuckin with the king was the primary goal but him and Rhae fuck with each other heavy far as I can tell

They showed this nigga Daemon having performance issues in previous episodes and it was mentioned in the after show joint too

I think he legit fucks with Rhae and vice versa. They made a point to show him giving her that necklace in the intro.. and made a point to show her playing with that same necklace when the episode started.

I think him fuckin with the king was the primary goal but him and Rhae fuck with each other heavy far as I can tell

They showed this nigga Daemon having performance issues in previous episodes and it was mentioned in the after show joint too
I think his prior performance issues would lead you to think that was what happened here, but Iā€™m thinking he just didnā€™t want to go through with it. Maybe it was all an act from jump or maybe his conscious got him in the moment, idk.

Either way he didn't go all the way. I mean how far he went was bad enough, but these are nasty ass Targaryens we talking about.

Daemon is these nigga's king though. Watch your mouth. One of 'em is gonna send a swat team to your crib.

Then again, what does it say about you if your dick DOES get hard when you tryna fuck your niece?

Damnit, I didn't think this through. SMH.

I'm out.
They discussed this in the behind the scenes clip they do after the show. The showrunners said that he stopped and left because he couldn't get hard

I think Daemon set all of that up to number 1, get under Viserys skin, and number 2, to cause strife with Hightower.

I think he did that to Rhae as a show and worked with his lady to report it back to Hightower. He knew Hightower would tell Viserys and Viserys would get angry with him.

Check how the boy who told Hightower brought that money back to Daemonā€™s lady with Daemon right there. He knew the boy told so I think he set the whole thing up.

Only question is, what if Rhae was in on it too to get rid of Hightower? She didnā€™t seem too distraught about almost getting bedded by her Uncle. Then lied to Alicent who she knew would tell her father, putting him even more at odds with Hightower.
Rhae technically didn't lie. Her and daemon went to the brothels but they didn't do anything but kiss.

5ebc63416bf8bf25dd65c069678f7b8b8f752db3.gifv

afd7b952f18eeca8e1d2575c8306068623661147.gifv

ed7655e5a53c6ea1f47b48f254a6f24f282a1134.gifv

bd098b3e3be6c3bba2b60450bb778aba3cf24544.gifv

9a65680207fb154e93797fb93f8ba8e9a555eb3d.gifv

1034fda91abf2c62f15b8a2b3df3fad3e6b4891f.gifv

Daemon is a fuckin sleazeball and a goof and is genuinely confused how nobody trusts him lol. Literally nothing to root for from what we've been shown.

Matter fact I fully believe he said that 'heir for a day' shit now too. Cuz otto may be a scheming ass bitch on the come-up, but he ain't never flat out lied.

Back