Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol youd think yall never heard of game of thrones before with some of yalls reactions to this messy shit.

Literally everything being complained about now was present in the original game of thrones show

Yeah but in this show the pedo shit and incest is basically the sum total of the storyline.

lol youd think yall never heard of game of thrones before with some of yalls reactions to this messy shit.

Literally everything being complained about now was present in the original game of thrones show
I don't remember pedo stuff as blatant as it is in this show

So when Tyrion was told to marry Sansa and make an heir what did yā€™all view that as? Crasters Keep storyline was a man sleeping with his daughters and making his sons white walkers. Like what we doing here.

I started to reply with a long list of very obvious pedo shit from GoT that I'm CERTAIN homie remembers. Then I stopped. Because...

These niggas just bored, B. Niggas gonna continue to complain about the show...and continue to watch...and continue to be present in this thread.

So when Tyrion was told to marry Sansa and make an heir what did yā€™all view that as? Crasters Keep storyline was a man sleeping with his daughters and making his sons white walkers. Like what we doing here.

He was disgusted by it and didn't go through with consummating that sham marriage. This show amplify that dumb shit by a million. But they did it in the other show ain't the defense y'all think it is

I think he had performance anxiety.
But she was ready.

Daemon likes the rush, thrill and lead up.
Submissive chicks don't really do it for him like that. That's why he couldn't get it up with his main cause she fully committed and became submissive to him so it lost its excitement. It's about the rush not the sex so when he tried rhae and she was like "get that shit" as opposed to being shook that killed the vibe.

Sansa never projected as underage when they sent Tyrion her way. And they treaded carefully during her time with Joffrey.

There was an effort to make it seem much less nasty than it was in the books. Seems like there's less of that in this series and it has trended the opposite way. They used an actual young child actor. They could've aged her up if they wanted but they wanted to be disgusting for entertainment. Which to me personally is disappointing.

Hopefully this is the last I speak on it.

He was disgusted by it and didn't go through with consummating that sham marriage. This show amplify that dumb shit by a million. But they did it in the other show ain't the defense y'all think it is

Viserys didnā€™t marry the young black girl either he was disgusted. The incest ainā€™t even that bad. Because nobody smashed kinfolks.

We all get that there is some disgusting shit in GOT but there were also other things going on in the show.

The fact of the matter is the storyline of this show has been very thin and one-note so far. Remove the "who is going to marry who?" shit and what exactly are we left with?

So a show that yā€™all know has rape incest and murder in the first version has a spin-off and yā€™all expect no rape or incest. Is this what marvel fans do whenever a movie come out? Watch every episode just to bitch

We all get that there is some disgusting shit in GOT but there were also other things going on in the show.

The fact of the matter is the storyline of this show has been very thin and one-note so far. Remove the "who is going to marry who?" shit and what exactly are we left with?

The entire premise of the show is... who will get to the throne so im not quite sure what you were expecting talkin about removing "who is going to marry who"

also... we're not even halfway through the season yet

Back