Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
What brought you in this time since you ain't seen the last 2 episodes? @Chi-Town B

And please dont say it was to shit on ppl on who watch it. @King Freeman already tried that bs but we all know that nigga love this show like he loves Degrassi.

I hated degrassi. Real ones in Canada watched The Edison Twins anyway.

So far this shit mid but I thought season 1 of got was mid too until Ned got his head chopped off.

They have enough rope to still reel me in. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Stop using my name for clout.

I hated degrassi. Real ones in Canada watched The Edison Twins anyway.

So far this shit mid but I thought season 1 of got was mid too until Ned got his head chopped off.

They have enough rope to still reel me in. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Stop using my name for clout.
tenor (10).gif

Gotcha....

Jamie was fucking his sister and they showed it in the first episode

Tyrion said he wonā€™t fuck the 14 year old IF she didnā€™t want to. He wouldā€™ve fucked

The entire premise of the show is... who will get to the throne so im not quite sure what you were expecting talkin about removing "who is going to marry who"

also... we're not even halfway through the season yet

That was the entire premise of GoT as well only it wasn't this flat.

Not one character has progressed or changed in any significant way since episode one. So far it's a bad show objectively.

And yall defense forces niggas need to be embarassed that you take any criticism of this shit so personally.

They pretty much warned you numerous times in GoT that Targaryen's wed siblings. That was her and Jaime's excuse

Now we have the show and it's a surprise. Lol funny thing is this isn't even as bad as it was before

That was the entire premise of GoT as well only it wasn't this flat.

Not one character has progressed or changed in any significant way since episode one. So far it's a bad show objectively.

And yall defense forces niggas need to be embarassed that you take any criticism of this shit so personally.

I think there have been several changes for each of the major characters but if you dont see it you dont see it.

I dont mind calling out fuckery but some of these complaints are.. in your words.. flat.

But errthing aint for errbody. If you dont like it you dont like it. That's coo

Back