Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
They pretty much warned you numerous times in GoT that Targaryen's wed siblings. That was her and Jaime's excuse

Now we have the show and it's a surprise. Lol funny thing is this isn't even as bad as it was before

They were lanisters tho not Targaryen.

That was the entire premise of GoT as well only it wasn't this flat.

Not one character has progressed or changed in any significant way since episode one. So far it's a bad show objectively.

And yall defense forces niggas need to be embarassed that you take any criticism of this shit so personally.

Now you being dramatic

So if they called this "The Incest and Pedophilia Show but with some Dragons Sprinkled in" would you guys still be enjoying it the same way? Because that's what this shit amounts to so far.

Someone please recap the last episode but leave out the incest and pedo shit and tell me what happened to move the story forward.

So if they called this "The Incest and Pedophilia Show but with some Dragons Sprinkled in" would you guys still be enjoying it the same way? Because that's what this shit amounts to so far.

Someone please recap the last episode but leave out the incest and pedo shit and tell me what happened to move the story forward.
So you want a playlist of only the songs you like on the album?

😂

The king gets sicker as people plot around his position in preparation for his demise
His brother comes home and feigns coming back into the fold after a great victory only to betray him again
The kings daughter and named heir learns that the people she intends to rule dont really fuck with her like that and dont feel like she has a claim
The daughters best friend and queen attempts to tow the line between friend and queen responsibilities
The kings daughter gets Otto bitchass outa here by finally making the king see how dude has been positioning himself and his family into a greater position of power by being the hand..

I can go on... but you been watching the same show and can make the same observations

The king gets sicker as people plot around his position in preparation for his demise (that was episode one)
His brother comes home and feigns coming back into the fold after a great victory only to betray him again (by trying to bang his underage neice who was into it)
The kings daughter and named heir learns that the people she intends to rule dont really fuck with her like that and dont feel like she has a claim (see above)
The daughters best friend and queen attempts to tow the line between friend and queen responsibilities (because she realized she was the king's underage sex toy)
The kings daughter gets Otto bitchass outa here by finally making the king see how dude has been positioning himself and his family into a greater position of power by being the hand (again... because of the pedo incest situation)

I can go on... but you been watching the same show and can make the same observations

So you want a playlist of only the songs you like on the album?

😂

So on that analogy... this is an r kelly album... even the songs you like are just kinda basic at best and really sick and perverted at worst.

But oddly enough the sick shit isn't my main gripe with this show... I just need the plot to advance in a meaningful way and so far not much has really changed since episode one in the big scheme of things.

Back