Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Something just struck me. They acted all surprised when he announced Alicent as his bride, but did nobody think “the fuck she doing here?” before that point? 😂
Otto is an interesting character

He's like a worse littlefinger/tywin but somehow more malevolent seeming

I wager the council just thought she came to chill or something

Book or historical accuracy I think we can all agree that shit is gross.

They showed aspects of this type of behavior all over the original GoT. it was nasty then.. It's nasty now as well.

Hopefully this will be the last of that type of shit and we can get back to the dragons and niggas fighting for the throne
But it won't if that old dude marrying that girl

Alicent had no business being in the small council meeting. At all. Even if it was to make an announcement of intent to marry. I doubt he had Aemma in there. It was literally Viserys pissing on everyone except the Hightowers, whom he finds himself leaning on more and more. He let Otto talk him out of giving Rhaenerya a voice at the council. Let him talk him out of handling Daemon directly. Otto has become more than the Hand...he's seen as an equal

The Velaryons selling they daugther off makes sense as they have been eyeing the throne since the Queen That Never Was was skipped over. They still eyeing the throne. There's no reason for them not to continue to make a play, considering they still have a large following of their own and direct blood ties to Valyria. But having to wait 2 yrs before they could even try for an heir hurt them in the long run

Alicent had no business being in the small council meeting. At all. Even if it was to make an announcement of intent to marry. I doubt he had Aemma in there. It was literally Viserys pissing on everyone except the Hightowers, whom he finds himself leaning on more and more. He let Otto talk him out of giving Rhaenerya a voice at the council. Let him talk him out of handling Daemon directly. Otto has become more than the Hand...he's seen as an equal

The Velaryons selling they daugther off makes sense as they have been eyeing the throne since the Queen That Never Was was skipped over. They still eyeing the throne. There's no reason for them not to continue to make a play, considering they still have a large following of their own and direct blood ties to Valyria. But having to wait 2 yrs before they could even try for an heir hurt them in the long run
Visy continued lack of good decision making is why she had to be there lol. He's officially fucked up

The hills some of you want to die on when you could just keep scrolling.

I'm here for it tho.

This is loosely based on historical realities interwoven into the story. We know Dragons and magic don't exist, but the fact of the matter is marrying of your 12 year old daughter for majority of human history of marriage was relatively normal and it happened. The King didn't go through with it and obviously was sick of it. And Alicient was older in the books too. She was like 20 at this point.

And for the fact that Game of Thrones is very heavily influenced by the War of the Roses a real war and even down to each and every character. It was wovenly in pretty great. It's fantasy world where real shit happened to alternate universe. That's how I see it and it's not promoting the shit, but giving you a realistic and yet adding fantasy elements to it. We can all agree it's gross and horrible, but these were the brutal times that medieval society lived in. It was horrible and Martin is showing you that and life is not pretty at all.

This is loosely based on historical realities interwoven into the story. We know Dragons and magic don't exist, but the fact of the matter is marrying of your 12 year old daughter for majority of human history of marriage was relatively normal and it happened. The King didn't go through with it and obviously was sick of it. And Alicient was older in the books too. She was like 20 at this point.

I don't care what nasty niggas were doing centuries ago it's still fucking nasty and it's not needed in the books or on screen today. It doesn't do anything to push the story forward. Mfs just nasty and twisting ya neck to try and rationalize it for no reason is nasty too.

Nah Daemon said his brother decision making is weak to his face. Have we all not been saying that as well? Daeomon took it into his own hands to get the gold cloaks to wipe out the criminals in that village. He genuinely cares for Rhaenyra which is why he fell back when she pulled up on them with her dragon. He's kept it consistent the entire way. When his brother asked about the heir for a day thing he didn't deny it "we all grieve in our own way".He's kept the same energy volatile or not lol
Him taking dead nephew dragon egg was ho shit. He clearly tryna provoke viserys which i dont like.

But saying only HE can do that shit and nobody fina do it in my presence is where I fuck with him.

We dont need to speak of how gross it is for the sea snake and his wife to sell they daughter off, so that aside....I kinda see why viserys didn't wana align with them. Corlys assumes his position is sealed since he has power/money. Viserys woulda rather burned the bridge than reward his arrogance.

But as a real nigga, fuck this cac they always tryna humble the black man 😒

We dont need to speak of how gross it is for the sea snake and his wife to sell they daughter off, so that aside....I kinda see why viserys didn't wana align with them. Corlys assumes his position is sealed since he has power/money. Viserys woulda rather burned the bridge than reward his arrogance.

But as a real nigga, fuck this cac they always tryna humble the black man 😒

Went from the only black representation on the last show being slaves, thieves and pirates to this blond nigga putting his daughter up.

You're not gonna convince me this mf grrm isn't racist AF at this point. Either way they not gonna keep playing in my face.

It had a good enough run with me. I could just be done with it altogether. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Went from the only black representation on the last show being slaves, thieves and pirates to this blond nigga putting his daughter up.

You're not gonna convince me this mf grrm isn't racist AF at this point. Either way they not gonna keep playing in my face.

It had a good enough run with me. I could just be done with it altogether. 🤷🏿‍♂️
26782d455224416222722b2932526b95.gif

Good riddance to bad takes

Back