Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tf is this pedo shit? These mfs just peddling their kids to get on the throne.

Nastiness. I'm not sticking around for too much of this shit. HBO better fix up.

Its sticking close to the source material

In Game Of Thrones....all of the characters were aged up

And this is real shit that used to happen in Europe

Arranged marriages as a power play...thats what daughters were for

Told yā€™all viserys was a goofy last week

Skipping over the obvious play and alienating his daughter and a important house to throne in the process smh

Iā€™m bout ready to fall in with house velaryon gotta see how next week shake out

Also looking at the Targaryen family tree I know who ends up marrying up but itā€™ll be interesting to see how they execute it or if they make any changes.

Told yā€™all viserys was a goofy last week

Skipping over the obvious play and alienating his daughter and a important house to throne in the process smh

Iā€™m bout ready to fall in with house velaryon gotta see how next week shake out

Also looking at the Targaryen family tree I know who ends up marrying up but itā€™ll be interesting to see how they execute it or if they make any changes.
gotta hand it to alicent for giving the dude some pussy in the dead of night to put the plan into action

Its sticking close to the source material

In Game Of Thrones....all of the characters were aged up

And this is real shit that used to happen in Europe

Arranged marriages as a power play...thats what daughters were for

There weren't dragons in Europe. I'm not trying to hear that shit.

Excusing it or ignoring it cause it's entertainment is fucking trash.

I ain't going back n forth about it either. I already know the energy sold separately on Abw.

Last edited by a moderator:
There weren't dragons in Europe. I'm not trying to here that shit.

Excusing it or ignoring it cause it's entertainment is fucking trash.

I ain't going back n forth about it either. I already know the energy sold separately on Abw.

Not excusing or ignoring it....simply stating a fact....its also like this in the books....except for Alicent

The hills some of you want to die on when you could just keep scrolling.

I'm here for it tho.

āš°

The hills some of you want to die on when you could just keep scrolling.

I'm here for it tho.

āš°
same for you
It'll devolve into a circular argument and eventually a test of patience/pettiness

ANYWAY eastern cultures used to marry off children too. It might happen where you live, check the state's rules (child marriage is legal in some states)

This some weirdo shit.

:hahaha:

"I want that pedo trash in my entertainment cause even tho this a whole show about some shit that doesn't exist its authentic"

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Ain't no rationalizing that shit. It's nasty and unnecessary. Ain't nobody watching this shit for its historical value. Fuck out my face.

This some weirdo shit.

:hahaha:

"I want that pedo trash in my entertainment cause even tho this a whole show about some shit that doesn't exist its authentic"

View attachment 914078

Ain't no rationalizing that shit. It's nasty and unnecessary. Ain't nobody watching this shit for its historical value. Fuck out my face.
Okay then don't watch it

I bet you an R kelly supporter and sing along when he be singing about 13 year olds
Step in the name of love was about hopscotch

Like I said the energy sold separately on abw.

Let these white people tell you about dragons and fucking kids and it's about historic value but bopping your head to rkelly is where it's gotta stop.

Man fuck you, hbo and rkelly.

I'm off this and you off to ignore. I don't interact with cac pedo apologists. āœŒšŸæ

Back