Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said the energy sold separately on abw.

Let these white people tell you about dragons and fucking kids and it's about historic value but bopping your head to rkelly is where it's gotta stop.

Man fuck you, hbo and rkelly.

I'm off this and you off to ignore. I don't interact with cac pedo apologists. ✌🏿
told you it'd end like this

bye

Absolutely love it when someone comes into a discussion about a topic and yells "STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS THING THAT I DO NOT LIKE"

like, fr?

Tf is this pedo shit? These mfs just peddling their kids to get on the throne.

Nastiness. I'm not sticking around for too much of this shit. HBO better fix up.
This was actually more accurate to the book (Fire and Blood). Game of Thrones characters were actually younger than the show too

This is a good list of the ages

I'm surprised they displayed it when in GoT the actors/actresses looked older. Maybe they wanted to be more accurate in certain aspects

This was actually more accurate to the book (Fire and Blood). Game of Thrones characters were actually younger than the show too

This is a good list of the ages

I'm surprised they displayed it when in GoT the actors/actresses looked older. Maybe they wanted to be more accurate in certain aspects

More pedo in certain aspects.

Who gives a dhit if it's more accurate to the book. They're fantasy.

That doesn't make it less trash.

What are we doing?

Me: this shit nasty and trash af. I don't know if I fuck with it.

Yall: it's historical! It's more accurate to the books!

Nigga so?

Book or historical accuracy I think we can all agree that shit is gross.

They showed aspects of this type of behavior all over the original GoT. it was nasty then.. It's nasty now as well.

Hopefully this will be the last of that type of shit and we can get back to the dragons and niggas fighting for the throne

They showed aspects of this type of behavior all over the original GoT. it was nasty then.. It's nasty now as well.

Hopefully this will be the last of that type of shit and we can get back to the dragons and niggas fighting for the throne
oh boy I got some news for you

Daemon be a ho to his family but a real nigga in public. Im very conflicted on him
Nah Daemon said his brother decision making is weak to his face. Have we all not been saying that as well? Daeomon took it into his own hands to get the gold cloaks to wipe out the criminals in that village. He genuinely cares for Rhaenyra which is why he fell back when she pulled up on them with her dragon. He's kept it consistent the entire way. When his brother asked about the heir for a day thing he didn't deny it "we all grieve in our own way".He's kept the same energy volatile or not lol

Last edited:
keep it to yourself

200.gif

Of course its nasty....we can all agree with that....hell even Viserys thinks its nasty....Look at his face when looking at Laena....dude is uncomfortable and disgusted.

However, when I saw that they were going to faithful to the source material like this....It makes we worry about seeing a certain scene on screen but its a couple of seasons away

oh boy I got some news for you

Of course its nasty....we can all agree with that....hell even Viserys thinks its nasty....Look at his face when looking at Laena....dude is uncomfortable and disgusted.

However, when I saw that they were going to faithful to the source material like this....It makes we worry about seeing a certain scene on screen but its a couple of seasons away
Y’all not saying stuff is basically saying it, lol.

Either way, I’m sure HBO is not putting child sex on the screen. At most it will be alluded to either in a cut scene or conversation between characters.

Back