Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Went from the only black representation on the last show being slaves, thieves and pirates to this blond nigga putting his daughter up.
You're not gonna convince me this mf grrm isn't racist AF at this point. Either way they not gonna keep playing in my face.It had a good enough run with me. I could just be done with it altogether. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø
rage-mad.gif

shits just crazy bro!!šŸ˜¤

Firstly, the Verlyrons are one of VERY few houses who weren't already represented in GOT. Especially ones with any prominence and screen time. The fact that they made any house of color is a marvel in and of itself

Secondly, Daenerys Targaryen was a minor when she was sold, married off, and subsequently raped by Khal Drogo. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Thirdly, Sansa Stark was a minor when she was forced to marry Joffrey at the behest of the king. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Thirdly, the same Sansa Stark was still a minor when she was sold, married off and subsequently raped by Ramsey Bolton. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Fourthly, Tommen was a minor when a grown ass woman who was slated to marry his brother was sneaking in his bedroom at night, sexually abusing him, and forcing him to lie to his mother. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Fifthly, good writing, plots, and storylines will have uncomfortable moments because it makes for more believable content and allows you to have real emotions for fake characters.

As I stated, you have bad takes. And its probably because you ain't really paying attention now nor did you pay attention during GOT original run

Firstly, the Verlyrons are one of VERY few houses who weren't already represented in GOT. Especially ones with any prominence and screen time. The fact that they made any house of color is a marvel in and of itself

Secondly, Daenerys Targaryen was a minor when she was sold, married off, and subsequently raped by Khal Drogo. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Thirdly, Sansa Stark was a minor when she was forced to marry Joffrey at the behest of the king. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Thirdly, the same Sansa Stark was still a minor when she was sold, married off and subsequently raped by Ramsey Bolton. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Fourthly, Tommen was a minor when a grown ass woman who was slated to marry his brother was sneaking in his bedroom at night, sexually abusing him, and forcing him to lie to his mother. Feel free to ss your complaints about minors and such then

Fifthly, good writing, plots, and storylines will have uncomfortable moments because it makes for more believable content and allows you to have real emotions for fake characters.

As I stated, you have bad takes. And its probably because you ain't really paying attention now nor did you pay attention during GOT original run

Niggas casual

The actors were grown and projected as such on screen. There was obvious intent to deviate from the books there but keep playing dumb as I'd they couldn't have done the same thing in this instance.

Those examples are trash and peddling a little black girl that looks like she's 10 on screen is trash, requiring it for entertainment is trash. That's it.

The actors were grown and projected as such on screen. There was obvious intent to deviate from the books there but keep playing dumb as I'd they couldn't have done the same thing in this instance.

Those examples are trash and peddling a little black girl that looks like she's 10 on screen is trash, requiring it for entertainment is trash. That's it.
No they weren't. Sansa had even had her period b4 she got to the Red Keep so again...keep not paying attention tho

You aggy af for the sake of being aggy af. When that same peddling got you watching the show and discussing it....as intended.

Got you feeling away about a man last week you thought about backing and riding with

Great writing is great writing

No they weren't. Sansa had even had her period b4 she got to the Red Keep so again...keep not paying attention tho

You aggy af for the sake of being aggy af. When that same peddling got you watching the show and discussing it....as intended.

Got you feeling away about a man last week you thought about backing and riding with

Great writing is great writing

No one was trying to fuck on Sansa for years. I didn't read the books so she never projected to me as a minor when that Ramsey shit happened.

Who was I backing and riding with last week? like what are you talking about?

All of this back and forth I said I wasn't gonna over some pedo shit is weird and like I said last week this shit started mid anyway. I've given this as much energy as I'm gonna give it.

All this vitriol over pedophilia ain't it for me.

There's only 4 living Targaryens at this point of the show

Rhaenerya
Daemon
Viserys
Rhaenys

I think she was referring to herself and Daemon

I thought it was weird how they havent shown Viserys with a dragon yet. They mentioned how he was the last one to ride Balerion but aint show him with another one. I was assuming he was gonna fly to dragonstone to confront Daemon

No one was trying to fuck on Sansa for years. I didn't read the books so she never projected to me as a minor when that Ramsey shit happened.

Who was I backing and riding with last week? like what are you talking about?

All of this back and forth I said I wasn't gonna over some pedo shit is weird and like I said last week this shit started mid anyway. I've given this as much energy as I'm gonna give it.

All this vitriol over pedophilia ain't it for me.
Once again
26782d455224416222722b2932526b95.gif

But something tells me you'll have another post about 7-8 days from now

I thought it was weird how they havent shown Viserys with a dragon yet. They mentioned how he was the last one to ride Balerion but aint show him with another one. I was assuming he was gonna fly to dragonstone to confront Daemon
Probably but Otto stopped that. They def have more dragons but no Targaryens to ride them

But shit...as we saw with Dany, one is enough really

Ignored all the other sex crimes for one that didnā€™t happen. Dude wasnā€™t trying to consummate it
Right. All cause he think GRRM trying to shit on black ppl

When in reality he trying to shit on everyone by not finishing them damn books

Back