Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't seen pedo shit this blatant since the end of Boardwalk Empire and the Pedodore.

Ewwwwwww.....

Otto a dirty muhfucka. He knew damn well Vis had to marry someone, and would choose Alicent.

I need to Dae get busy, cause he down one L to the other cat who mopped him up.

Rae goin to have to go full Arya on a muhfuck out here to get some respect. She might kill Alicent.

Corbyn still a dirty dude offering up his 12-year-old daughter like that. Gross.

Last edited:
No one was trying to fuck on Sansa for years. I didn't read the books so she never projected to me as a minor when that Ramsey shit happened.
Not true. Tywin had Tyrion marry her, and was literally threatening that muhfucka to consummate the marriage, but he didn't because 1) She was like 13, and 2) Tyrion actually felt bad his family L'd up the Starks, and left her an orphan.

I don't like the pedo shit in this show anymore than I can stomach the blatant incest, but I understand the way of life in this fantasy world, and can see past it.

Not true. Tywin had Tyrion marry her, and was literally threatening that muhfucka to consummate the marriage, but he didn't because 1) She was like 13, and 2) Tyrion actually felt bad his family L'd up the Starks, and left her an orphan.

I don't like the pedo shit in this show anymore than I can stomach the blatant incest, but I understand the way of life in this fantasy world, and can see past it.

Again in the books she was that age and it might have been more pronounced I don't know cause I never read it. In the show she was not portrayed as that young and Tyrion was not trying to fuck on her.

That little black girl in episode 2 looked every bit of 10 tho. There was no ambiguity about it.

I can not like that shit. I don't need anyones approval. I never told any one they need to feel the same way I do. I said that I don't fuck with it and won't be sticking around for too much more if that's the route they're going to go. Not sure why man's have spent the day trying to fight with me about it. It's weird.

Have a good night man.

Again in the books she was that age and it might have been more pronounced I don't know cause I never read it. In the show she was not portrayed as that young and Tyrion was not trying to fuck on her.

That little black girl in episode 2 looked every bit of 10 tho. There was no ambiguity about it.

I can not like that shit. I don't need anyones approval. I never told any one they need to feel the same way I do. I said that I don't fuck with it and won't be sticking around for too much more if that's the route they're going to go. Not sure why man's have spent the day trying to fight with me about it. It's weird.

Have a good night man.
No one cares about what you like and don't like

You ain't stopping them for racking up the awards this season

say they can create a fantasy world where dragons exist but not one where pedophilia/incest doesn't

:huh2:

:hahaha:

nigga-kevin-hart.gif

I'm not understanding how that's not crazy to mfs that keep bringing up medieval times and shit but cool lol.

Y'all have managed to suck the fun RIGHT out of this thread. This used to be one of the threads where niggas left the bullshit at the door and kept it wavy. Now niggas is bitches and pedos and this that and the other. SMH.

Hate to see it.

I can't think of a reason that we would. Seems like it would be fan service only. Who knows though.

true. Im just guessing cuz they mentioned the nawf in the first two episodes.. Once with the great war/winter and the threat coming from the nawf and then they mentioned sending Daemon to the wall as a possible option. I know that shit aint finna happen but them mentioning it in passing made me wonder if they would show a lil something

true. Im just guessing cuz they mentioned the nawf in the first two episodes.. Once with the great war/winter and the threat coming from the nawf and then they mentioned sending Daemon to the wall as a possible option. I know that shit aint finna happen but them mentioning it in passing made me wonder if they would show a lil something

I think they are gonna show all 7 regions in some way but Iā€™d rather see Winterfell but I mean they can fly dragons so it would be drawn out going to The Wall to prove something to Northerners

Back