8fe88e4395e51ae39fd96045edd627f7eba471c0.gifv

8b527100d8eb892c09a473efed6c0fbb21979c8b.gifv

31a7d16ed240e9bc68bd56dcb100488dd26cdfa1.gifv

1b078b0ede58b4f898d1411eb7c63df5a5f0b4fe.gifv

f563011d91760f4c0892306981983d56f8c7a61f.gifv

41dbe30019805b117cc4bd858b14bab94deeeba2.gifv

8720f2e60570dedad3c38ba17c82b0e4afd46a15.gifv

NX-Eth.gif

Daemon is fucked up for taking the egg meant for the Kings child that died.. nigga just antagonizing his brother left and right

like yo it wild the disrespect I mean he views his brother as weak for being diplomatic but they been at peace for like 60 years. I get he slow to act but Daemon is asshole.

My bitch Rhaenyra!! She hoed Daemon attention seeking ass.

Viserys a bum ass king i take back what I said about him being good lol. I see his plight tho he got so many dissenting voices he dont know who to trust or what opinions to follow. This is what it looks like when you dont have someone like cersei, tywin or robert baratheon in charge. Viserys tries to be thoughtful about the moves he makes. He dont wana make the wrong move so much he ends up indecisive and ineffective.

Sand snake dude got a lot of audacity. Be storming outa meetings and shit. If viserys wasn't such a bitch sand snake would be outa here.

I knew viserys wasn't gon pick velaryon girl to marry, but that was dumb af to pick Hightower. You made a potential enemy outa one of your most powerful allies and you also ruined the chance of mending the relationship with your daughter. All cuz the Hightower bitch was nice to you?!

Also for a split second I thought viserys was gon announce he was marrying Rhaenyra. Cuz we know how this family gets down......lol

Viserys a bum ass king i take back what I said about him being good lol. I see his plight tho he got so many dissenting voices he dont know who to trust or what opinions to follow. This is what it looks like when you dont have someone like cersei, tywin or robert baratheon in charge. Viserys tries to be thoughtful about the moves he makes. He dont wana make the wrong move so much he ends up indecisive and ineffective.

Sand snake dude got a lot of audacity. Be storming outa meetings and shit. If viserys wasn't such a bitch sand snake would be outa here.

I knew viserys wasn't gon pick velaryon girl to marry, but that was dumb af to pick Hightower. You made a potential enemy outa one of your most powerful allies and you also ruined the chance of mending the relationship with your daughter. All cuz the Hightower bitch was nice to you?!

Also for a split second I thought viserys was gon announce he was marrying Rhaenyra. Cuz we know how this family gets down......lol
You mean Sea Snake lol?

I wonder who the other dragon riders are. Ol girl mentioned the king had a few but we've only seen her and Daemon

Last edited:

Lol and the Sea Snake and them are related

Man Tywin woulda handled that Stepstones shit in the first thirty minutes. And probably woulda killed Daemon or schemed something already lol

Back