Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only sea smoke has seen battle tho. Idk what meleys was doin before rhaenys. And syrax still seems kinda small.

Id rather have an older dragon for war tho so hopefully vermithor is bout that action

rhaenysis supposed to be a great dragon rider, rhae was mentioned to be a prodigy in the beginning of the show also.

They gotta restore the feeling out the gates next season
giphy.gif

8Lkn.gif

GRRM is worst than a producer selling the same beat 2x

He done repackaged the first 150yrs of Westeros 3 fucking times!

Bet it's gonna be another best seller also

Even before that. Claiming them girls dead mothers dragon at her funeral is crazy.

Kinda disappointed at the representation of black women in the show tbh. They ain't waste no time getting Laena tf out of there and they might as well have burned them two girls with her. They were nothing more than set pieces.
This is a show change so far because one of the daughters in the books is on some Arya I want all the smoke in battles shit smh.

What's this in reference to?
A new book he releasing. Which is essentially Fire and Blood Vol 1. Which isn't anything but a long version of The World Of Ice and Fire...which was illustrated also!

This the title of the new book

Rise of the Dragon: An Illustrated History of the Targaryen Dynasty, Volume One (The Targaryen Dynasty: The House of the Dragon)

A new book he releasing. Which is essentially Fire and Blood Vol 1. Which isn't anything but a long version of The World Of Ice and Fire...which was illustrated also!

This the title of the new book

Rise of the Dragon: An Illustrated History of the Targaryen Dynasty, Volume One (The Targaryen Dynasty: The House of the Dragon)
If you think we're getting Winds of Winter during his lifetime then I have bad news for you lol

@mike030270 and we still have NOTHING on Winds of Winter.

I'd really like to see how much HBO moved away from his original idea but I really think this shit Chronic status and we won't see the ending in his lifetime.

@mike030270 and we still have NOTHING on Winds of Winter.

I'd really like to see how much HBO moved away from his original idea but I really think this shit Chronic status and we won't see the ending in his lifetime.
I've read that they deviated from him and closed him out after they went past book 5. He supposedly gave them notes and whatnot but apparently they didn't follow because he has also said that the ending to the show is different than his ending

Back