Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
aa14cd48d563f45927af54dffb6d502ae31091a2.gifv

Pretty bitch 😌

@shutupGabi you hatin.. I fuck wit Caraxes just for the fact that it looks so much more different than the rest of the other dragons 🤣

This. Verbatim. I mean, he's weird looking as fuck. Lol. But he's distinct. You instantly know when he's on screen. All the others? With the exception of maybe Vhaegar? Not so much.

I just caught up.... Haven't seen a bunch of stuff thread.

But this is the main point.

Daemon thinks because they have more dragons, they have more strength.

But Rhaenera understands that more dragons means more liabilities in a real war.
That and all they dragons is young and inexperienced besides daemon ugly ass dragon

That and all they dragons is young and inexperienced besides daemon ugly ass dragon
Nah they got Rhanys dragon Meleys, Rhae’s ex-husband dragon (Sea Smoke I think), Rhae’s dragon, Daemon’s dragon, that new dragon Daemon just copped, and one or two older unclaimed dragons too.

Nah they got Rhanys dragon Meleys, Rhae’s ex-husband dragon (Sea Smoke I think), Rhae’s dragon, Daemon’s dragon, that new dragon Daemon just copped, and one or two older unclaimed dragons too.
Only sea smoke has seen battle tho. Idk what meleys was doin before rhaenys. And syrax still seems kinda small.

Id rather have an older dragon for war tho so hopefully vermithor is bout that action

Only sea smoke has seen battle tho. Idk what meleys was doin before rhaenys. And syrax still seems kinda small.

Id rather have an older dragon for war tho so hopefully vermithor is bout that action
All true, but I’ll add that only Vhagar has seen battle on the Greens side. And she don’t respect Aemond, lol. Vhagar might not even hit the sky if she don’t feel like it that day, lol.

On a related note, the Greens only have young, inexperienced riders. Blacks got at least 3 pro level riders.

That was the first we've seen but not their first interaction.

They been disrespectful to the girls and calling the boys legitimacy out to their faces from time.
Yup at the dinner table.

They were throwing mad shots at the boys and the girls.

Alicent kids are antagonizers

All true, but I’ll add that only Vhagar has seen battle on the Greens side. And she don’t respect Aemond, lol. Vhagar might not even hit the sky if she don’t feel like it that day, lol.

On a related note, the Greens only have young, inexperienced riders. Blacks got at least 3 pro level riders.
alonzo-mourning.gif

Also factor in the blacks have more access to dragons old and new just by being on dragonstone. That bum ass dragon pit at KL ain't shit ☹

Yup at the dinner table.

Even before that. Claiming them girls dead mothers dragon at her funeral is crazy.

Kinda disappointed at the representation of black women in the show tbh. They ain't waste no time getting Laena tf out of there and they might as well have burned them two girls with her. They were nothing more than set pieces.

Yup at the dinner table.

Yea because Joffrey didn't dance with Aegon's wife at the dinner to show Aegon up.They all been doing stuff to the other isde

Even before that. Claiming them girls dead mothers dragon at her funeral is crazy.

Kinda disappointed at the representation of black women in the show tbh. They ain't waste no time getting Laena tf out of there and they might as well have burned them two girls with her. They were nothing more than set pieces.
Facts they shoulda just kept the velaryons white if they was gon be so mid

Back