Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
4264443293a962bd41b1e53790e35fd5ef448c89.gifv
3b2f01cfb9fc4eccf46ae4813dfa072c91d91628.gifv

80e7adfb6cddfb82d5a357dd4ba9e4e111508e97.gifv
3e76a1e93a7fff8fa53805d1a83cc6fb3e727093.gifv

How is leaving the treason alone protecting the next in line (Rhaenyra)?

I mean, I thought he explained it pretty clearly himself on the show. But ok.

He’s Lord Commander of the King’s Guard. He serves the King or queen. Whoever that might be. At that moment…there was no king. It’s not his job to help install one or the other as king.

It’s just like Okoye and the Dora Milaje serving Killmonger after they thought T’Challa was dead.

I mean, I thought he explained it pretty clearly himself on the show. But ok.

He’s Lord Commander of the King’s Guard. He serves the King or queen. Whoever that might be. At that moment…there was no king. It’s not his job to help install one or the other as king.

It’s just like Okoye and the Dora Milaje serving Killmonger after they thought T’Challa was dead.
As soon as the king died Rhaenyra is queen. Lord commander doesn't need to help install anything. It's already happened. Only people that had difficulty with this concept were the greens

I dont buy aemond didn't wana kill luke. you chasing that lil boy miles in the air what did he think was gon happen? lol

And what happened to "i lost an eye but I gained a dragon"

As an adult he felt differently about his eye. Just like Luke didn't tell his dragon to blow fire Aemond didn't tell his dragon to make Luke dragon chow.

As an adult he felt differently about his eye. Just like Luke didn't tell his dragon to blow fire Aemond didn't tell his dragon to make Luke dragon chow.
Had he caught up to him in the air what woulda happened? Somebody woulda died regardless. Had they shot the fair one where luke was clearly outmatched, aemond woulda stopped at Luke's eye? I doubt it.

Back