Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
In passing

Aint about them bums in the north
I’m about a dozen pages behind and won’t catch up, but I be damned if I didnt double back and address this shit.

We’re the most important part of all of these stories, mentioned or not. Rhae just got yoked up by Daemon because of the nightmare her father shared about us, lol. We her whole motivation for wanting to even be queen.

We had folks shook for centuries before they even set eyes on us.

And when y’all finally did…

3A791034-AB2B-4A8F-999F-85856C123330.gif

We had none of the pettiness and cowardice the realm of men had. Always honorable and never backed down. No “house” can say that.

BURR!!

I’m about a dozen pages behind and won’t catch up, but I be damned if I didnt double back and address this shit.

We’re the most important part of all of these stories, mentioned or not. Rhae just got yoked up by Daemon because of the nightmare her father shared about us, lol. We her whole motivation for wanting to even be queen.

We ad folks shook for centuries before they even set eyes on us.

And when y’all finally did…

View attachment 948454

We had none of the pettiness and cowardice the realm of men had. Always honorable and never backed down. No “house” can say that.

BURR!!

lmao @ always honorable. yall just be sayin anything

As soon as the king died Rhaenyra is queen. Lord commander doesn't need to help install anything. It's already happened. Only people that had difficulty with this concept were the greens

No she isn’t. The heir doesn’t become king or queen when the previous king dies. They become king or queen when the previous king dies and they are actually crowned by the high septon.

No she isn’t. The heir doesn’t become king or queen when the previous king dies. They become king or queen when the previous king dies and they are actually crowned by the high septon.
That's just a formality. The faith and the Targaryen's didn't even always get along

I dont buy aemond didn't wana kill luke. you chasing that lil boy miles in the air what did he think was gon happen? lol

And what happened to "i lost an eye but I gained a dragon"

Nah young Luke looked that fucker in the eye he had left and ethered his soul with that laugh (I rated luke for it but damn b) That "but I gained a dragon" shit was 🗣️ DEAD. 😂 I ain't even gonna hold aemond. If it was me whichever one of those two I caught on the ones after that was feeling the steel.

Like look at this shit.

tumblr_d15d35f5cd8e66b6bed98b5e92d28001_74886b27_540.gif tumblr_ecf8e40b690cc810535e447dc13fb029_8c0c8c4b_400.gif

🗣️I don't care who it is ya whole set gotta see me after that shit. 😂🤦🏿‍♂️ That was big fuck you energy.

Nah young Luke looked that fucker in the eye he had left and ethered his soul with that laugh (I rated luke for it but damn b) That "but I gained a dragon" shit was 🗣 DEAD. 😂 I ain't even gonna hold aemond. If it was me whichever one of those two I caught on the ones after that was feeling the steel.

Like look at this shit.

View attachment 948560View attachment 948561

🗣I don't care who it is ya whole set gotta see me after that shit. 😂🤦🏿‍♂️ That was big fuck you energy.

crazy shit is I bet the whole shit was his Aegons idea lol

crazy shit is I bet the whole shit was his Aegons idea lol

He started that shit but he ain't got the depth. Fam just a dickhead to everyone he encounters cause he can be. Them strong boys just upped the petty cause they were simply tired of the bullshit.

He started that shit but he ain't got the depth. Fam just a dickhead to everyone he encounters cause he can be. Them strong boys just upped the petty cause they were simply tired of the bullshit.

what bullshit? That was one of the first scenes we saw of them interacting as cousins n shit

what bullshit? That was one of the first scenes we saw of them interacting as cousins n shit

That was the first we've seen but not their first interaction.

They been disrespectful to the girls and calling the boys legitimacy out to their faces from time.

Back