Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
show us the scene where Jon took a kings oath.

That nigga just stood there while niggas shouted King in the NAWF lol

How many times this nigga say "I dont want it"?
He accepted the position so that's him accepting the kings oath.

whats the kings oath?
Why we keep doing this, he accepted being king of the north, he let people call him king of the north he himself said he was king of the north. That's an oath to me that the northmen take seriously and they was pissed when that bum left.

Why we keep doing this, he accepted being king of the north, he let people call him king of the north he himself said he was king of the north. That's an oath to me that the northmen take seriously and they was pissed when that bum left.
so you cant name or show us any oath any king takes and just making shit up in your head again. Coo

so you cant name or show us any oath any king takes and just making shit up in your head again. Coo

It's an oath but you and your lil buddy come up with every excuse to give that dude a pass. Sansa had honor, Arya had honor but Jon is a difference story

Lol....bruh...they are asking a simple question

What is the oath? What vows (spoken words) did Jon take?

Imagine swearing fealty to a person who swears to keep a crown no matter what and not doing right by his ppl.....

You take an oath for every top position. So kings guard take one but I'm suppose to believe kings don't.

show us then.

we've seen mad kings and queens across two series'

show us the oath.

Hell pull up a book excerpt if you gotta

otherwise you fulla shit

Back