Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
The most honorable nigga in either show gets called an OathBreaker. The fucking nerve

Should have at least argued from the stand point of being a Queenkiller

They named him king in the north and when new pussy came along he gave it up. Jon Snow kept saying he was the king when he went to dragonstone even when the Night Walkers were coming so miss me with the he gave it up to protect the north. He broke his oath because he got some which now that I just typed it is worse
What oath was broken?

A monarchy protects its ppl. While king, Jon did thatšŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø. Lady Mormont was mad that the North was back under the seven kingdom. The North was mad. But had that no happened they would have died AND they wouldn't have the flex to remain independent after the wars were wo

Trying to throw smut on his name after he saved the realm MULTIPLE times is some nasty work b

Only oath Jon broke was sleeping with a wildling girl but as maester Aemon said if they actually enforced that oath then the wall would be manned by no one
'I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children'.......which of these vows did Jon break?

What oath was broken?

A monarchy protects its ppl. While king, Jon did thatšŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø. Lady Mormont was mad that the North was back under the seven kingdom. The North was mad. But had that no happened they would have died AND they wouldn't have the flex to remain independent after the wars were wo

Trying to throw smut on his name after he saved the realm MULTIPLE times is some nasty work b
He saved no one.

Sansa was saved by Theon and then Littlefinger

The north was saved by Arya

Did he not let an unstable Dany go into Kings Landing and do what she did, he gets no points for putting her down after a million innocent people perished

she promised when she heard the bells toll she would fall back. She didnt keep that promise. Not his fault

Back