Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a show change so far because one of the daughters in the books is on some Arya I want all the smoke in battles shit smh.

Thing is they donā€™t show Daemon showing any interest in them but if Rhaneys had them because she donā€™t trust Rhaneyra I hope she taught them how to fight. Seeing as the Velaryons seemed to have known some shit was coming I hope at least one of the girls can fight.

Thing is they donā€™t show Daemon showing any interest in them but if Rhaneys had them because she donā€™t trust Rhaneyra I hope she taught them how to fight. Seeing as the Velaryons seemed to have known some shit was coming I hope at least one of the girls can fight.

They tried to show that Rhae is keeping them close and trying to put them on like her dad did for her. Both of them being at the council meetings at the table etc.

But they really dropped the ball with them this season. We barely know anything about them. They barely even spoke! I hope they play a much bigger role next season

They tried to show that Rhae is keeping them close and trying to put them on like her dad did for her. Both of them being at the council meetings at the table etc.

But they really dropped the ball with them this season. We barely know anything about them. They barely even spoke! I hope they play a much bigger role next season

All facts. We done met the main players Iā€™m trying see the girls and the other regions when they get called up. Cuz whatā€™s crazy is House Hightower are not the Lords Paramount of their region so what if they donā€™t get all the support. Then of course the North.

They have scenes with Daemon showing more affection for them but they cut them.

This is more of a typical Hollywood issue

Back