Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doing a rewatch and I still don't understand why Cole wasn't removed from the kings guard and sent to the wall after dog walking Ser Joffrey

Viserys weak ass fuck for letting that crazy watch over his wife
He killed the dude who was sleeping with his daughter's husband, if that's not protecting the family then what is. He stopped a potential scandal

How y'all got so upset at Lord Glover for refusing the call when he made that oath when it came down to it there was no king of the north when he pulled out. Even Glover knew Jon Snow was a fuck nigga

How y'all got so upset at Lord Glover for refusing the call when he made that oath when it came down to it there was no king of the north when he pulled out. Even Glover knew Jon Snow was a fuck nigga

maaaaan FUCK house glover that nigga Robett is a coward who refused the call twice.
I hope if we ever get a show that takes place after the OG thrones we find out that Sansa took his head and gives his lands and titles to someone more deserving and loyal to the NAWF

maaaaan FUCK house glover that nigga Robett is a coward who refused the call twice.
I hope if we ever get a show that takes place after the OG thrones we find out that Sansa took his head and gives his lands and titles to someone more deserving and loyal to the NAWF
Wow, taking lands because you don't agree with their choices. This what you want the starks to become like, Nazis

Back