Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
So going against the King's law is her duty and part of being righteous?

It wasn't her duty to get with the king she had to be told that because her uncle told her father to make that happen because they was scheming on the crown. That ain't duty nor righteous. None of that shit is coming from a righteous place. If it was she would've told her best friend but didn't cause she knew that shit was wrong.

Again anyone playing the game is not righteous. They can't be. The game doesn't allow them to win and be righteous.

Iā€™ll give u this. But once again if Rhae wouldā€™ve did everything Alicent did we wouldnā€™t be here.

Rhae is equivalent to them ā€œcanā€™t get out your own wayā€ niggas who grew up in a middle class two parent household and decides to gangbang in college.

Iā€™ll give u this. But once again if Rhae wouldā€™ve did everything Alicent did we wouldnā€™t be here.

Rhae is equivalent to them ā€œcanā€™t get out your own wayā€ niggas who grew up in a middle class two parent household and decides to gangbang in college.

That's not true. Look at the full picture. Uncle Hightower and Otto was always going to pimp out Alicent with Rhae mother dying. So with the King naming Rhae his heir and Alicent having a boy child. Otto was always going to be in Alicent ear with made up scenarios about Rhae killing her kids and scheming to get his grandson on the throne.

All that was going to happen no matter if Rhae from day 1 married whoever the king wanted IMO. As soon as Rhae mother died Otto brother put the play in motion for Otto and Otto was it 100%. Think about Alicent didn't even want to do that shit when her father first told her to go visit and comfort the king.

That's not true. Look at the full picture. Uncle Hightower and Otto was always going to pimp out Alicent with Rhae mother dying. So with the King naming Rhae his heir and Alicent having a boy child. Otto was always going to be in Alicent ear with made up scenarios about Rhae killing her kids and scheming to get his grandson on the throne.

All that was going to happen no matter if Rhae from day 1 married whoever the king wanted IMO. As soon as Rhae mother died Otto brother put the play in motion for Otto and Otto was it 100%. Think about Alicent didn't even want to do that shit when her father first told her to go visit and comfort the king.

Canā€™t wait till Otto comes back and start playing chess with you checker playing simpletons.

Otto and Larys = Westeros Finest

:js4:

We Canā€™t lose. Yā€™all gonna need more than dragons.

lol @ yā€™all going back and forth on whose house has MORE fuck niggas than the other.

Couldnā€™t be me.

Last edited:
images

Dae Dae raising black daughters I might have to be on his side now lol

Man listen when i seent that...I almost dapped that muthafucca. Outchea raising black queens.

she ainā€™t righteous cause she kept Ser Criston. He supposed to gelded and dead. But he calling the princess a cunt.

10 years later and that nigga STILL hurt. Lol!

lol @ yā€™all going back and forth on whose house has MORE fuck niggas than the other.

Couldnā€™t be me.

Bruh wit GoT...I already knew what set I was gonna claim.

HotD tho... ide36fDBVIqj9D88Fd.gif

Back