• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's the only thing I disagree with.

Targaryens are supposed to wed Velaryons

Their children represent unity across the lands. It is the way
Lol supposed? Man hell no

Rhaenerya mother an Arryn
:wtf11:

Lol, but Alicent ainā€™t fucking up. Alicent simply did what her father and house asked her to do. And when she saw what kind of time Rhae was on, the gloves came off.

Alicent main goal is to give Aegon the throne. What has she done to fuck that up?

The fact that that's a goal is wrong in and of itself....

nigga we past that. Been past that. Fuck yā€™all tears and feelings on how we got here. We here nigga. The matchup is set. Green vs Black. Aegon vs Rhae.

Now who making the best moves to achieve their goals. Team Green nigga. who coming back as the hand? Who down four bodies? Who got the best swordsman? We got dragons too. Nigga we up.

FOH

Do y'all believe Rhea would kill Alicent's kids to keep them from ever challenging for the throne cause I do. All Allicent is doing is seeing that her kids survive

what reason would she have to kill her siblings... unless Alicent bum ass didnt honor the Kings decree that upon his death Rhae would be the heir.

The only person putting them kids in danger is Alicent and Otto

what reason would she have to kill her siblings... unless Alicent bum ass didnt honor the Kings decree that upon his death Rhae would be the heir.

The only person putting them kids in danger is Alicent and Otto
In history siblings have killed the other to keep a potential challenger from ever stepping up. Otto is right when he told Alicent that Rhae would do that.

Lol, but Alicent ainā€™t fucking up. Alicent simply did what her father and house asked her to do. And when she saw what kind of time Rhae was on, the gloves came off.

Alicent main goal is to give Aegon the throne. What has she done to fuck that up?
I mean you can argue that her not taking the marriage proposal that Rhaenyra made was a huge fuck up. She wants her eldest son on the thrown (even though he doesn't want it)

Back