Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
She married a black man she canā€™t be racist lol
She called that man greasy, ol I have black friends ass FOH! Decides to smash Cole which is absolutely illegal and warrants death but her pops is flabby and sick. She "married" the black guy but spread her legs for a whole nother person who isn't of the lineage trying to pass them brown haired bastards off.
NONE of these characters are on some good guy Stark shit from OG GOT they're all pieces if shit. There will be no defending none of these bastards just emjoy the ensuing chaos

giphy-8.gif

She called that man greasy, ol I have black friends ass FOH! Decides to smash Cole which is absolutely illegal and warrants death but her pops is flabby and sick. She "married" the black guy but spread her legs for a whole nother person who isn't of the lineage trying to pass them brown haired bastards off.
NONE of these characters are on some good guy Stark shit from OG GOT they're all pieces if shit. There will be no defending none of these bastards just emjoy the ensuing chaos

View attachment 933216

I mean I still think the duck and goose thing was about sexual orientation. Donā€™t nobody the Velaryons are black. They just valryian. And he wonā€™t pressed about the pussy he living his best life.

But he coulda just nutted in her once.

View attachment 933216

Aye what Ali told him after Rhae popped out baby #3..."Maybe one day you'll have one that looks like you." Cold-blooded.

Bruh couldn't even respond. Had to hold that L and give her that look like...
giphy-2 (1).gif

Lol!

Last edited:
I mean I still think the duck and goose thing was about sexual orientation. Donā€™t nobody the Velaryons are black. They just valryian. And he wonā€™t pressed about the pussy he living his best life.

But he coulda just nutted in her once.
bece43f5cae2e11330e1ec6224da8a64.png

I'm still laughing at him calling
That dude said he's team black
Only cuz I figured daemon would be team Black.

I keep saying his daughters are the key.

Rhae fixes all wrongs by marrying her oldest son with Daemon oldest daughter. Their alignment was weird in the first few episodes.... But I see now they have to be on the same page

giphy.gif

Word to @mryounggun advice from pages ago!!!

They know her aversion to Laenor. It's well founded and they had a very agreeable arrangement

Weird niggas want this white woman to be tapped by a gay man. The discrimination against beards and step daddies are at an all time high!

They know her aversion to Laenor. It's well founded and they had a very agreeable arrangement

Weird niggas want this white woman to be tapped by a gay man. The discrimination against beards and step daddies are at an all time high!
You just don't want black blood on the throne

They got a throne on Driftmark and a whole naval fleet

Rhae Bae blood the only blood that matters
That's the only thing I disagree with.

Targaryens are supposed to wed Velaryons

Their children represent unity across the lands. It is the way

Back