Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
No real question, what she do besides listening to her father, as she should. Perform her duty, as she should. And trying to put her son on, as she should.

So going against the King's law is her duty and part of being righteous?

It wasn't her duty to get with the king she had to be told that because her uncle told her father to make that happen because they was scheming on the crown. That ain't duty nor righteous. None of that shit is coming from a righteous place. If it was she would've told her best friend but didn't cause she knew that shit was wrong.

Again anyone playing the game is not righteous. They can't be. The game doesn't allow them to win and be righteous.

ā€œoh u killed your Father and brother in my nameā€

View attachment 933140

tayroc-ave.gif

Rhae has shown a knack for ruling and political decision making since she was a child. All in spite of her father. From choosing Cole to be on the kingsguard bc of his experience, to telling viserys to send dragonriders to the stepstones when the crab feeder first became a problem, to getting otto up outa there cuz his judgment cant be trusted, and now to saying they should enforce the borders so the brackens and blackwoods don't have free reign to kill each other. Alicent don't put her mind to shit that will benefit the realm. Only thing she do is figure out ways to shit on rhae and befriend and empower garbage ass ppl solely bc they are enemies of rhae.

Facts. Her and her dad were like that gave no advice to things that involved the realm she just wants her House up.

ā€œoh u killed your Father and brother in my nameā€

View attachment 933140

Bruh that shit still so crazy. I thought they liked each other. I can see if he did because it would eliminate the rumors and if somebody decided the rumors were true the whole House would be killed probably. But he donā€™t seem like he married or wants heirs. He already close to the council. Iā€™m just like wtf

Bruh that shit still so crazy. I thought they liked each other. I can see if he did because it would eliminate the rumors and if somebody decided the rumors were true the whole House would be killed probably. But he donā€™t seem like he married or wants heirs. He already close to the council. Iā€™m just like wtf

The cripple now inherits that whole house and everything that comes with it while also trying to gain favor with the crown and possibly being hand to Ageon if he gets the throne over Rhae or Daemon T.

Back