Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know shit about the books.....

But if rhae and the king try to push them curly head bastards boys on the crown when daemon kids got pure blood and dragons... Imma jump in the TV and start the fucking war myself

I don't know shit about the books either.

I been said I'm team Daemon T so win lose or draw that's who I'm rolling with.

Niggas in here claiming houses, teams, bloodlines and favorite characters.

Then we got one nigga in here wanting to be Varys and shit.

get-the-entire-fuck-outta-here-malcolm.gif

bullshit-get-out-of-here.gif

yall rooting for some weird houses.

again, I rep House Blackwood. You know, the niggas with honor and will kill niggas over disrespect and jokes.

Fuck what these other houses talkin about.

Either team green or black and anybody not choosing House Velaryon ainā€™t really black.

He must've been a real one. You ain't stopped mentioning that nigga since his first appearance. Lol.

Deadass though. Him and Leana. Both gone too soon. I was hoping to not only get more of Leana. But specifically, more of Leana and Vhaegar.

I'm guessing/hoping somehow someway the daughter who can't get her egg to hatch gonna bond with vhaegar.

I see why you team green. No love for a neutral man who gave sound advice to his king at every turn and was so thorough he was ready to quit his job cuz he knew he couldn't be impartial. Something that fuck nigga otto couldn't do.

Thought yall was about honor and duty over there
šŸ™„

We all knew that shit was a lie from day 1. That shit is the equivalent to the slogan "protect & serve".

Back