Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Real easy to win a war when the dragon do all the work

Same thing niggas with stones said to niggas with swords, niggas with swords said to niggas with guns.

He ain't beat that nigga with a dragon regardless.

"What killers over there?".....Everybody give mad examples

"Oh but he used a dragon that dont count"

Nigga was also in a war that spanned YEARS and we spos to think dude only killed people with a dragon?

"Oh but that was 10 years ago"

Ya punkass champion aint did shit on screen for 10 years

"Oh but yall know his rep tho"

the excuses yall make yo lol

Looking at the future episode names it looks like the king may end up dying in episode 8 or 9

I'm guessing "The Green Council" is when Alicent and the greens hide the death of the king and crown her son

Do you think "The Black Queen" is when Daemon and Rhaenyra marry?
the green council was the thing i was looking forward to the most when this show was announced. I dont fuck with Alicent but she gets her props from me with that lol

the green council was the thing i was looking forward to the most when this show was announced. I dont fuck with Alicent but she gets her props from me with that lol
I'm honestly surprised you clicked on that lol

So how much have you looked up? Was it by accident or because you wanted to know what's happening?

I'm honestly surprised you clicked on that lol

So how much have you looked up? Was it by accident or because you wanted to know what's happening?
Well some of what happens i already knew cuz they mentioned it on GoT and I looked it up back then. Plus it was targ history so I was already interested...so I had a passing knowledge of how the war started and how it ended. When the show came out I tried to keep it spoiler free just so I could enjoy whatever direction they took the story, but over time I cared less and less lol.

So at this point, I know quite a bit but not everything. im trying not to get ahead of the show and predict anything.

Looking at the future episode names it looks like the king may end up dying in episode 8 or 9

I'm guessing "The Green Council" is when Alicent and the greens hide the death of the king and crown her son

Do you think "The Black Queen" is when Daemon and Rhaenyra marry?

Per IMDB, Viserys is in all 10 episodes of the first season. But who knows? That could be in flashbacks and shit like that.

Last edited:
Back