Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
What kingdom nigga!
:sayit:

Only person who cares about them kids and they daddy is Alicent and its only because she wants her son on the throne

Stop with the Kingdom shit as if a nigga in Maidenpool gives a shit about who Rhaenrya fucking. Just admit you anti women so I can go smoke in peace
Bruh, Alicent ain't make the Hand want to stand down.....

His son rocking Cole in the jaw when Cole joked him about being the daddy in front of everybody that was outside and starting a chatter in the streets did that

And I’ll rather have Cole over Laenor cuck ass. At least Cole a killer. Matter of fact I forgot Cole killed Joffrey hoe ass. Gave that nigga the kiss of death. We up 3-0 🚬

Black team who y’all hitters?

Like if Rhae wanna win me back, she gotta marry one of her boys off to one of Daemon girls and name the child of that Union the heir....

She makes that move, I feel like my kingdom is safe

Looking at the future episode names it looks like the king may end up dying in episode 8 or 9

I'm guessing "The Green Council" is when Alicent and the greens hide the death of the king and crown her son

Do you think "The Black Queen" is when Daemon and Rhaenyra marry?

Looking at the future episode names it looks like the king may end up dying in episode 8 or 9

I'm guessing "The Green Council" is when Alicent and the greens hide the death of the king and crown her son

Do you think "The Black Queen" is when Daemon and Rhaenyra marry?

looks like they trying to wrap this shit up in two seasons. I’m sure it’s gonna be another time jump

And I’ll rather have Cole over Laenor cuck ass. At least Cole a killer. Matter of fact I forgot Cole killed Joffrey hoe ass. Gave that nigga the kiss of death. We up 3-0 🚬

Black team who y’all hitters?

Umm... Laenor been living the fat cat life but he is battle tested and got more bodies on him than cole.

Cole can't get on a dragon and fuck shit up.

All we've seen cole do is sucker punch a nigga do death and knock daemon off a horse.

😐

Umm... Laenor been living the fat cat life but he is battle tested and got more bodies on him than cole.

Cole can't get on a dragon and fuck shit up.

All we've seen cole do is sucker punch a nigga do death and knock daemon off a horse.

😐

we know what Laenor been saddling and damn sure ain’t been no dragon.

Back