Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just watched...

I'm with daemon kids

They got both houses blood running thru them.
They got dragons.
They black

Rest of them kids fucked up.....

Rhae kids age I bastards
Alicent raising a little homelander

Cole a bitch. He teaching them boys to be bitches.

This nigga larys a fucking gangster that got his daddy and his brother murked.... And it gotta be fit the long game.... But I don't even see it this point.... That shit was cold, savage, and I hope they don't drop the ball on the payoff for that.

Also fuck Alicent and Cole

And the king still on his oblivious shit... Nigga won't die. Won't see the truth. Won't do shit....

Man this show messy as fuck

I think the king knows damn well those are bastard kids Rhae has but just doesn't give a fuck cause it's his daughter and he don't want no controversy at his old dying sick age. He's more like she's finally doing what I been asked of her so he happy with it. That is also why he keep telling Alicent don't bring that shit up and last episode told never speak of it again.

200w.gif

I think the king knows damn well those are bastard kids Rhae has but just doesn't give a fuck cause it's his daughter and he don't want no controversy at his old dying sick age. He's more like she's finally doing what I been asked of her so he happy with it. That is also why he keep telling Alicent don't bring that shit up and last episode told never speak of it again.
I don't know shit about the books.....

But if rhae and the king try to push them curly head bastards boys on the crown when daemon kids got pure blood and dragons... Imma jump in the TV and start the fucking war myself

Problem with prequel series there's only so much the writers can do without going completely off the rails with changes

All that matters is they came from a Targ womb
Naw bruh... They supposed to have valerian blood too....

I mean I know that nigga gay, and I know rhae like to fuck her bodyguards.....

But they could have got it together to give the Kingdom at least one kid ....

I would have accepted their child being a boy or girl..... But that union would have brought the best suitable heir imo....

Like if I'm on the streets, and we in the pub talking about it.... Imma say... If it's a Targaryen and Valarion child.... They can sit on the throne.... Cuz I know my throne got dragons....

Any other mixture??? Fuck'em

Allcent kids...fuck'em
Rhae's bastards.....fuck'em

Daemon and Laena kids though??

I don't know shit about the books.....

But if rhae and the king try to push them curly head bastards boys on the crown when daemon kids got pure blood and dragons... Imma jump in the TV and start the fucking war myself
Yall keep acting like Rhae aint they mother lol

In my head, if you Team Green you anti women rights, homophobic, and you hate step fathersšŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

I would have accepted their child being a boy or girl..... But that union would have brought the best suitable heir imo....

Like if I'm on the streets, and we in the pub talking about it.... Imma say... If it's a Targaryen and Valarion child.... They can sit on the throne.... Cuz I know my throne got dragons....

Allcent kids...fuck'em

Don't matter who the father is them having Targ blood is the only thing they need

Yall keep acting like Rhae aint they mother lol

In my head, if you Tram Green you anti women rights, homophobic, and you hate step fathersšŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø
Rhae gotta husband from the right house.... And she had kids with lesser man....

Them kids ain't got the claim.... I wouldn't stand behind it. Especially seeing how she fled the Kingdom. She knew they was wrong

The streets is talking.....I can't have queen that's not respected in the streets

Allcent kids...fuck'em

I mean youā€™re right I feel like everything woulda been smoother with at least one kid

Rhae gotta husband from the right house.... And she had kids with lesser man....

Them kids ain't got the claim.... I wouldn't stand behind it. Especially seeing how she fled the Kingdom. She knew they was wrong

The streets is talking.....I can't have queen that's not respected in the streets
Lol she IS the right house

It cant be no simpler than that

lol fuck outa here with all this claim talk. Rhaenys had the right claim before but the previous king had a whole council, heard everybody make their case and ended up chosing Viserys.

End of the day whoever the king says is the heir is the rightful her..

Vicerys aint have no council and all that other shit he just named his daughter the heir

Last edited:
lol fuck outa here with all this claim talk. Rhaenys had the right claim before but the previous king had a whole council, heard everybody make their case and ended up chosing Viserys.

End of the day whoever the king says is the heir is the rightful her
His goofy ass made her heir when he has no other worthy heir, now he do and he's on some bullshit not making his son the rightful heir like they've done for ages

Back