Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Couple of weeks ago my wife came in the room perturbed talking about ā€œyou need to talk to your son about what heā€™s watching! He was watching some show where a superhero was jacking off on top of a building!ā€

Me:

View attachment 932393

Pulled him to the side later like ay, you got to stop being so got damn reckless!
I'd rather my kid watch GoT than The Boys tho lmao

I was listening to one of the recap pods and they talked about the character Laena (daemon's black wife). This aint a spoiler since we now know the fate of her character, but I'll put it in a spoiler anyway for those that don't wana know or don't care.

in the book she dies by tryna ride her dragon one last time cuz she knew she was gonna die in birth. That change was so unnecessary. Also if they gon kill somebody they should lay the groundwork for us to care about em first.

Show also completely left out that rhae and laena were close friends and she held vigil with daemon for her after her death. Rhae was cool with house velaryon for the most part. By the show leaving that out, they're missing an opportunity to show rhae has friends and political allies.

EDIT: also forgot to add that the show made a point to say that daemon didn't really love her and was with her out of convenience and is cold to the kids...in the book he really did love her. Another change that was unnecessary.

And they left out laena claiming vagar her dragon and their relationship which would've established a basis for why that dragon is important later on.
I got the feeling that Daemon did have some love for her.

He wants his niece more though,but they seemed much more in tune that he was with the wife he killed.

He did run after her and try to stop her and didn't make the choice to kill her like Viserys.

They might be changing shit just to throw ppl off.

Just watched...

I'm with daemon kids

They got both houses blood running thru them.
They got dragons.
They black

Rest of them kids fucked up.....

Rhae kids age I bastards
Alicent raising a little homelander

Cole a bitch. He teaching them boys to be bitches.

This nigga larys a fucking gangster that got his daddy and his brother murked.... And it gotta be for the long game.... But I don't even see it this point.... That shit was cold, savage, and I hope they don't drop the ball on the payoff for that.

Also fuck Alicent and Cole

And the king still on his oblivious shit... Nigga won't die. Won't see the truth. Won't do shit....

Man this show messy as fuck

Back