• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol man look at yall

laugh-smile.gif

@King Freeman You just the king of Freeman

Ya ain't the king like the king of the Nawf excuse me , Kang

.... or the queen of the Nawf,but whatever

or the kang of the Westeros

My little homie can't even walk and he a big steppa ya heard?

Changing main actors in a time jump mid season is almost as bold as killing off the main protagonist in the first season.

I kinda got used to Young Ri Ri but this new actress seems like she probably can act really good and it was pretty seamless how they did this.

I was listening to one of the recap pods and they talked about the character Laena (daemon's black wife). This aint a spoiler since we now know the fate of her character, but I'll put it in a spoiler anyway for those that don't wana know or don't care.

in the book she dies by tryna ride her dragon one last time cuz she knew she was gonna die in birth. That change was so unnecessary. Also if they gon kill somebody they should lay the groundwork for us to care about em first.

Show also completely left out that rhae and laena were close friends and she held vigil with daemon for her after her death. Rhae was cool with house velaryon for the most part. By the show leaving that out, they're missing an opportunity to show rhae has friends and political allies.

EDIT: also forgot to add that the show made a point to say that daemon didn't really love her and was with her out of convenience and is cold to the kids...in the book he really did love her. Another change that was unnecessary.

And they left out laena claiming vagar her dragon and their relationship which would've established a basis for why that dragon is important later on.

Last edited:
I was listening to one of the recap pods and they talked about the character Laena (daemon's black wife). This aint a spoiler since we now know the fate of her character, but I'll put it in a spoiler anyway for those that don't wana know or don't care.
in the book she dies by tryna ride her dragon one last time cuz she knew she was gonna die in birth. That change was so unnecessary. Also if they gon kill somebody they should lay the groundwork for us to care about em first.

Show also completely left out that rhae and laena were close friends and she held vigil with daemon for her after her death. Rhae was cool with house velaryon for the most part. By the show leaving that out, they're missing an opportunity to show rhae has friends and political allies.
So u are saying the Showrunners are Team Alicent, lolā€¦.

Jokes aside, the time jumps have been inconvenient in some aspects, but overall, I think it was for the better for the show.

Back