Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
How could y'all side with anyone but the starks in the OG show, the show was all about how honorable they were and how fucked up everyone else was

I double down. Choose the realest out the bunch. Yall can keep Sansa, bran, ned, moms, rob and that waste yute who couldn't run a slant and caught one in his back piece lil whatshisface. They were some fuck niggas. Jon went out sad as fuck but I'll shoot him some bail on the strength of battle or the bastards. That boy stupid but he go hard in the paint. Realistically he was a Targaryen tho so he doesn't even count.

Starks wasn't shit as a unit. Arya went ot came back a g and handled shit in the clutch.

Pick ya jaws up. Yall heard what I said.

'Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives'
- Lord Eddard Stark​

IYKYK

'Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives'
- Lord Eddard Stark​

IYKYK

Thats not how it played out tho. The lone wolf was outside killing everything. We ain't see the rest of them niggas till after the fight.

I double down. Choose the realest out the bunch. Yall can keep Sansa, bran, ned, moms, rob and that waste yute who couldn't run a slant and caught one in his back piece lil whatshisface. They were some fuck niggas. Jon went out sad as fuck but I'll shoot him some bail on the strength of battle or the bastards. That boy stupid but he go hard in the paint. Realistically he was a Targaryen tho so he doesn't even count.

Starks wasn't shit as a unit. Arya went ot came back a g and handled shit in the clutch.

ezgif-3-b4e2cb9b5a.gif

they won the game of thrones tho nigga

- Lord Eddard Stark​

IYKYK
Lets talk about Jon abandoning the pack for dragon girl. Lets talk about him trying to get Sansa Stark and Arya Stark to bend the knee. Jon a sucka for love who betrayed his oath once again. Lady Mormont had to tell him he's a fuck boy

Sansa is fire.

She grew into being a bawse.She took a dick in the ass for this thing of ours.

Ned was a noble man and the morals and wisdom he instilled in his brethren and his family led to defeating death itself from turning all you selfish non believers into Breyers ice cream.

Bran can do stuff.

Mom dukes was with the smoke.

Rob kicked a lot of ass before he got pussy whipped and got his family massacred.

Honorable mention to ricken if Ned wouldn't have died so early he would have taught that boy how to zigzag

Stark set

Lets talk about Jon abandoning the pack for dragon girl. Lets talk about him trying to get Sansa Stark and Arya Stark to bend the knee. Jon a sucka for love who betrayed his oath once again. Lady Mormont had to tell him he's a fuck boy

short sighted as usual. the NAWF woulda been lost without that dragon girl

Without them dragons everybody would have died.

Jon Snow did what he was supposed to do which was protect us from the night's King

He literally died for this

The throne wasn't important.

Bending the knee wasn't important .

short sighted as usual. the NAWF woulda been lost without that dragon girl
That clown didn't have to bend the knee after he showed her that dead people was coming to take over. If she wouldn't have helped then she would have died by their hands next.

Thats not how it played out tho. The lone wolf was outside killing everything. We ain't see the rest of them niggas till after the fight.
She was never alone. The girl always had a name.

She doesn't need your cheeleading or cosign, she got House Stark

View attachment 931638

they won the game of thrones tho nigga

By default. Them niggas ain't shit, and ain't never gonna be shit. Two most thorough out the pack ain't even fuck with em like that. 1 wasn't even really a stark and just quit life after, the other one. The realest got on a ship and said fuck these stark niggas I rather wear dead niggas faces.

Left with Sansa and fucking bran who could see all of the past but couldn't see his bitch ass into a dragon. Just out here scary. Yeah I'm sure those 2 will hold position for long lmao. Jamie shoulda dropped that nigga head first.

Yes this is hate.

By default. Them niggas ain't shit, and ain't never gonna be shit. Two most thorough out the pack ain't even fuck with em like that. 1 wasn't even really a stark and just quit life after, the other one. The realest got and a ship and said fuck these stark niggas I rather wear dead niggas faces.

Left with Sansa and fucking bran who could see all of the past but couldn't see his bitch ass into a dragon. Just out here scary. Yeah I'm sure those 2 will hold position for long lmao. Jamie shoulda dropped that nigga head first.

Yes this is hate.
The-North-Remembers-gif.gif

Back