Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
First you on the fence about Team Black vs Team Green. Now you basically sounding like you wanna be a ward of House Targaryen rather than remaining Team Stark.

You can get traded too, my nigga.

Keep it up and you and this nigga @TheMadLionsFan both gonna be sending ya highlight tape to Team Bracken or some shit.
We needed them dragons .

Gotta do what ya gotta do.

"Aye man you got anymore of dem dragons?"

I don't want it

I will not be pressured to choose from 2 esteemed houses

I will consult with my council and come up with a firm but fair decision

alot of revisionist history in here

yall spent like seven seasons roasting The Starks and their poor decision making

now yall wanna be on some kumbaya shit

I hate yall

:smh:

But if I had to pick a team today, I would have to be Team black because they're less bitchy today

Alicent would be a Karen in modern times.

Rihanna don't give a damn. Cole is like Chris Brown and Strong is ASAP

she like Imma freak and like gangsters and I'm the heir and Imma do wtf I want no matter who dies in the process and fuck you.

But 6 eps in we don't know what any of these folks might do or become.

Shit like a Tarantino movie .Everybody is a villain There are no good guys.

Ima put this in a spoiler just in case cuz I saw it in a recap video and its speculation but I just wanna be safe

gang shit aside.. yall think the maesters are incompetent or doing this shit to the king on purpose?

Ima put this in a spoiler just in case cuz I saw it in a recap video and its speculation but I just wanna be safe

gang shit aside.. yall think the maesters are incompetent or doing this shit to the king on purpose?

Incompetent. I never bought the whole 'Maesters and Team Hightower are secretly trying to bring down the Targaryen dynasty' bullshit.

Jon's arch nemesis the night king got put down by Arya. Jon own men of the watch killed him. Ramsay Bolton won the battle of the bastards before Littlefinger came. Why should anyone stan a loser like Jon Snow

Back