Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lord of Light.. he was siding with Stannis and the Red Woman and tried to jump ship like Theon when they roasted Shireen

Damn I wish I would’ve known that earlier. Ain’t really no coming back from siding with a nigga that BBQ'd his daughter.

I kinda feel like this nigga should be banned from rocking with Team Black.

Team Green already roasting they’re loved ones and shit, so that seems right up his alley. SMH.

Can we trade this nigga or what?

Damn I wish I would’ve known that earlier. Ain’t really no coming back from siding with a nigga that BBQ his daughter.

Team Green already roasting they’re loved ones and shit, so that seems right up his alley. SMH.

Half y'all niggas was team lol before the cookout. Let's keep it a bean.

Why come when a dragon egg don't hatch they just don't give them another when one becomes available. It's kind of stupid to be holding onto a egg that won't hatch

Damn I wish I would’ve known that earlier. Ain’t really no coming back from siding with a nigga that BBQ'd his daughter.

far as im concerned that set switchin ass nigga @TheMadLionsFan has no house lol. He just root for whoever winning n shit

Viserys so pussy his kids wearing green in his house

smh-wow.gif

Why come when a dragon egg don't hatch they just don't give them another when one becomes available. It's kind of stupid to be holding onto a egg that won't hatch

I think it's because they never truly know when an egg will hatch. So they keep them forever. Remember Leana was telling her daughter there are other ways to bond themselves to a dragon. So to get a dragon one of them doesn't always need it to come from a hatched egg.

lol he for sure picked the wrong time to have that conversation but that shit just shows how much of a hoe ass nigga Criston is.

He let dude walk off after the convo.. stewed in his feelings for a lil while longer then just decided to beat the shit outa dude outa who had nothing to do with his bum ass situation and fuck up the vibe of the whole affair.

And this is the dude some of yall wanna champion? lol

didn’t even challenge the nigga

I don't know who to side with this time around.All of these characters are pretty shitty but, Rihanna is the rightful heir.

Daemon is a cool character,but a slimeball

Alicent is fake nice

I'm siding with the dragons and the black people, but we know that the valyrians won't win shit .

Viserys might be soft,but he the only person with any kind of good intentions

Some events that happened within the ten year time skip if anyone is interested

I already went through the video.....There aren't any future spoilers for the show

However, if you strict with it...cut the video at 14:43

Cut it out.....I was the first to rep Team Black in here

Don't be forced to defend your words Ser

tumblr_ownn2xIxbX1vwh6d6o2_250.gifv

You call what Rhaenrya is doing.....winning?

maybe we are watching different shows

billy-butcher-tea.gif

be clear I said I rep team Velaryon at the start.. win or lose.

It just so happens the Starks also aligned to Rhae in that episode where everyone pledged their oaths.

Unlike you i'll stand by my team regardless

Back