Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you don't fuck with Rhae because she had kids out of wedlock. But, you were repping-...you know what, never mind. Carry on, B.

I knew you were going to do this

I'm with Rhae but I'm point out the flaws....

Also....all of the North made the conscience decision to elevate Jon including that little Mormont girl

That is happening here.....the game is the game and she is playing it wrong

Greens....yall gotta stop with the 'what the realms want' shit. 'The realm' does not care, just a few great houses and they vassals. No one on this show has shown they care about the realm at all, just appearances

Rhaenerya marry her bastards off to one of the great houses and see how shit flips.

I knew you were going to do this

I'm with Rhae but I'm point out the flaws....

Also....all of the North made the conscience decision to elevate Jon including that little Mormont girl

That is happening here.....the game is the game and she is playing it wrong

Nobody takes issue with pointing out Rhae flaws and wrong moves. It's the acting like Alicent has none and done damn near everything right is where most are coming from.

started off Team LOL

I then had to regretfully pull my membership after that scene and repped Team Stark

Was also an avid supporter of Team Triggerfinger
Nigga out here looking like Brienne of Hands

You ain't a MadLion, you a Shifting Sapphire b

House Stark don't recognize no flip floppers unless you tryna sacrifice yaself like Theon

*daps*

Cool. Fuck all that other shit you talking 'bout.

200w.gif

Nobody takes issue with pointing out Rhae flaws and wrong moves. It's the acting like Alicent has none and done damn near everything right is where most are coming from.

I don't believe Alicent is doing everything right

She is clearly losing her fucking mind and poisoning her kids against those very strong boys

But I can see her side of it.....I wouldnt wed my true born kids to bastards either

I don't believe Alicent is doing everything right

She is clearly losing her fucking mind and poisoning her kids against those very strong boys

But I can see her side of it.....I wouldnt wed my true born kids to bastards either

I wasn't specifically talking about you. You can't act like you haven't seen some completely ignore the bullshit Alicent has done to just talk shit on Rhae.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

I had a meeting with my manager at work just now. He's a GoT fan and is watching HoTD. Even HE was basically like 'Yo, what the fuck is up with Criston Cole's bitch ass?!? She didn't wanna give up her throne for you and now she's a 'spoiled cunt'? He was such a a likable character at first. But fuck that guy!'.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

My thing is he got to smash a princess abd couldā€™ve smashed more but felt love is the most important thing

I wonder how niggas would be if King Visery had married Laena? And herself along with Lord Corlys was on the same shit the Hightowers are on.

Thing about team green they just do shit for no real reason. Ser Criston was cunt struck and violent now he bitter and messy. Alicent just nosey jealous repressed woman(she definitely wouldā€™ve told on women for witchcraft) and Larys a fucking Kinslayer for no reason.

Back