Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
They coulda did more with Laenas character imo. She was dope from the little we saw of her.
Hopefully her kids will get some shine

Facts like she could of got at least two episodes I thought if anything she was going to be about staying in Pentos. She wanted her rightful place at home.

I wonder how niggas would be if King Visery had married Laena? And herself along with Lord Corlys was on the same shit the Hightowers are on.

I mean someone did post that at 12 yrs old she had marriage on the mind. So according them her doing her duty would've made her and King Vis beyond reproach regardless of that being pedo in the worst way to most here.

Corlys would still be the nasty nigga that he is for even suggesting the shit in the 1st place. Along with the mother for being ok with that proposition.

As I said a while ago. I'm team Daemon T but I ain't jackin that incest shit him and Rhae on. I like Daemon character for how he talks shit and stands on it and makes everyone uncomfortable when he comes around.

Like this dude talks all the shit in the world gets kicked out of the king's castle and comes back for Rhae wedding unannounced like nothing ever happened.

Outside of the incest shit which is a major issue. What's really not to like about Daemon T?

I mean someone did post that at 12 yrs old she had marriage on the mind. So according them her doing her duty would've made her and King Vis beyond reproach regardless of that being pedo in the worst way to most here.

Corlys would still be the nasty nigga that he is for even suggesting the shit in the 1st place. Along with the mother for being ok with that proposition.

As I said a while ago. I'm team Daemon T but I ain't jackin that incest shit him and Rhae on. I like Daemon character for how he talks shit and stands on it and makes everyone uncomfortable when he comes around.

Like this dude talks all the shit in the world gets kicked out of the king's castle and comes back for Rhae wedding unannounced like nothing ever happened.

Outside of the incest shit which is a major issue. What's really not to like about Daemon T?

IJS

Same as your post said I don't make the rules. Let me add none of why I said that is my favorite character means I think he is a good person on the show. Just that I like what I like about his character on the show and will also speak out or admit when he on some bullshit.

Last edited:
Show me the ballots casts and counted by the electoral college of Westoros and we can close this thread

Viserys. And he said it multiple times to multiple people. Yā€™all keep asking for a recount only to hear the same thing again and again. It don't matter what's on Jacaerys' and Lucerys' laptops. Rhynaera is queen.

If Viserys didn't name an heir before he dies, different story. I'd roll with Daemon to be honest. But Viserys did name an heir.

How Breakbacks get sent away for being a baby daddy but cole get to stay on the kingsguard after killing somebody for no reason
And the. Larys was talking about Harenhall being cursed but he literally did kinslaying. And Iā€™m like did you not like your family or you just wanted to be Lord of the House? He knows those are his brotherā€™s children and he donā€™t want his blood on the throne?
I hate Otto but what's interesting about him is that he speaks on the order of the realm and how rhae will have no choice but to kill viserys' kids, while being one of the main forces that's driving that scenario to come true. By preparing Alicent for it he's speaking it into existence.

To be fair tho when rhae pulled up on daemon at dragonstone, she told him to kill her so he can be the heir and be done with it. There's precedent for killing a family member in order to jump the line of succession so otto isn't wrong. Once again tho hes using facts for his own agenda.

9b693a3e8c43b7ddd2e64b38a3c03478f3a89e78.gifv

8e2a96c80e42f49b0ce5f825cfc92e4cfde53ed1.gifv
This part and when alicent called them kids "plain featured" had me screaming lol

Itā€™s funny that king Joffrey was poisoned at a wedding and that dude Joffrey also died at a wedding event

lol he for sure picked the wrong time to have that conversation but that shit just shows how much of a hoe ass nigga Criston is.

He let dude walk off after the convo.. stewed in his feelings for a lil while longer then just decided to beat the shit outa dude outa who had nothing to do with his bum ass situation and fuck up the vibe of the whole affair.

And this is the dude some of yall wanna champion? lol

lol he for sure picked the wrong time to have that conversation but that shit just shows how much of a hoe ass nigga Criston is.

He let dude walk off after the convo.. stewed in his feelings for a lil while longer then just decided to beat the shit outa dude outa who had nothing to do with his bum ass situation and fuck up the vibe of the whole affair.

You right that dude had nothing to do with it which is why he should have stayed his ass in his seat and he wouldn't got his face beat.

You right that dude had nothing to do with it which is why he should have stayed his ass in his seat and he wouldn't got his face beat.

The gay dude was wrong for being sassy and he paid the price for it. That also doesn't mean Cole wasn't wrong for how he handled the sassy gay dude. Cole still could've beat him to death he just could've done it in a smarter more discreet manner.

I don't. I think he's goof but he is a goon

Back