Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck outta here. I can't speak for anyone else, but I was Team Stark from episode 1. I don't do the bandwagon shit.

*prays incessantly that no one from Team Black cooks their offspring*

I don't remember enough to say names but I know @shutupGabi was a day 1 nigga like me with her squad and can confirm quite a few of you niggas was moving around.

It's a couple niggas in the midst frontin. I know @Chi Hovah one of em just off strength of character.

Yeah I said that shit. Nigga ya sleazy. 😂🤣😭

I don't remember enough to say names but I know @shutupGabi was a day 1 nigga like me with her squad and can confirm quite a few of you niggas was moving around.

It's a couple niggas in the midst frontin. I know @Chi Hovah one of em just off strength of character.

lmao this nigga @Chi-Town B bout to drop from the rafters in a minute

be clear I said I rep team Velaryon at the start.. win or lose.

It just so happens the Starks also aligned to Rhae in that episode where everyone pledged their oaths.

Unlike you i'll stand by my team regardless

ain't no independents in this shit son

only two ways to go

Na, you a free agent now, B. Clean out ya locker and say your farewells. Hop on Team Green, if they'll have you. If not, we'll catch you next go round when/if another spin-off comes out. Lol.

PettyThisEquine-size_restricted.gif

I'm a targ...it's a show about the downfall of my house. Yall know I'm sinking with the ship lol.

For posterity im rolling with the king's named heir. Everybody else is the opps. Had he named aegon I woulda rolled with that too. But im riding for the princess win or lose. Them kids ain't bastards they velaryons. You say otherwise then we fight on that lie

f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

I'm a targ...it's a show about the downfall of my house. Yall know I'm sinking with the ship lol.

For posterity im rolling with the king's named heir. Everybody else is the opps. Had he named aegon I woulda rolled with that too. But im riding for the princess win or lose. Them kids ain't bastards they velaryons. You say otherwise then we fight on that lie

tumblr_lpkrqvbOfp1qe7v9bo1_500.jpg
Stark set ride with The Targs

You have free passage through the North.

Well unless you're Dani post Mass killing,but we won't linger on that.

Plus the dragons are my favorite part of GOT.

Stark set ride with The Targs

You have free passage through the North.

Well unless you're Dani post Mass killing,but we won't linger on that.

Plus the dragons are my favorite part of GOT.

First you on the fence about Team Black vs Team Green. Now you basically sounding like you wanna be a ward of House Targaryen rather than remaining Team Stark.

You can get traded too, my nigga.

Keep it up and you and this nigga @TheMadLionsFan both gonna be sending ya highlight tape to Team Bracken or some shit.

Boy you just started liking this show last week talking about you was a damn day 1

The nerve of you Karens is remarkable

Fuck a house same way I rode with my girl Arya on her many faced God shit imma role with my nigga daemon. End of the day I already know in my bones he gonna be the one to pull up and come through.

That's just what I'm on.

Back