Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
So u are saying the Showrunners are Team Alicent, lolā€¦.

Jokes aside, the time jumps have been inconvenient in some aspects, but overall, I think it was for the better for the show.
The time jumps dont bother me but I would like some more gaps filled in. If they took one more ep or 2 to establish characters and relationships better, it only helps the audience when we get to pivotal moments with them.

The time jumps dont bother me but I would like some more gaps filled in. If they took one more ep or 2 to establish characters and relationships better, it only helps the audience when we get to pivotal moments with them.
True. Thankfully I listen to The House of R podcast (working title), Mallory and Joanna fill in those gaps for me.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! I'm seeing way too much slander going right now. STARKSET is what it is and always will be!!! Now if we're ranking characters then of course Arya STARK is #1 without any challengers. She stood on law from day 1 and never wavered and killed the night king which saved everything for everybody.

Now on the Jon Snow slander. Niggas really missed the basic game Jon ran and not respecting him as the playa he is. Played dumb and got some wilding box on some "you know nothing Jon Snow" so he got sympathy box. Then he told Danny T a/k/a Khalessi that he would bend the knee if he could but cause he knew she was feeling him so she told him that's ok she know his heart and he NEVER BENT THE KNEE. Got the box from her, got her heart. Recognized her game wouldn't suit his pimpin and put the knife in her and stepped off to be commander of the Knights watch.

Give that man his proper respect. He played the game knocked down 2 broads, got them to love him, lied to both of them and eventually permanently got rid of them both. Respect Jon Snow Hard on Hoes movement before it was a movement.

That's the way I see it and my FACTUAL OPINION and I'm sticking to it!

Proof? Show Jon Snow physically bend the knee to her
You know he didn't physically bend the knee but he said he is after they came back from getting a white walker as proof they exist. Started calling her his queen when before she was just Dani.

You know he didn't physically bend the knee but he said he is after they came back from getting a white walker as proof they exist. Started calling her his queen when before she was just Dani.

dramaqueen-were-done-here.gif

I was listening to one of the recap pods and they talked about the character Laena (daemon's black wife). This aint a spoiler since we now know the fate of her character, but I'll put it in a spoiler anyway for those that don't wana know or don't care.

in the book she dies by tryna ride her dragon one last time cuz she knew she was gonna die in birth. That change was so unnecessary. Also if they gon kill somebody they should lay the groundwork for us to care about em first.

Show also completely left out that rhae and laena were close friends and she held vigil with daemon for her after her death. Rhae was cool with house velaryon for the most part. By the show leaving that out, they're missing an opportunity to show rhae has friends and political allies.

EDIT: also forgot to add that the show made a point to say that daemon didn't really love her and was with her out of convenience and is cold to the kids...in the book he really did love her. Another change that was unnecessary.

And they left out laena claiming vagar her dragon and their relationship which would've established a basis for why that dragon is important later on.
Agreed for the most part

I think they have a chance to cover most of these in the next episode

Know this ainā€™t gonna happen would be so dope if Daemon arranged for everybody in front if his claim to get killed so his daughters get the throne lol

smh why they aint keep this in? They just showed him walking away n shit.. unless im misremembering

I gotta rewatch it to see

When they was speaking with they mother it made it seem like he only liked the one daughter bc she was a dragon rider but not the other.

I might be misrembering it so I def need to rewatch

They show Aegon being a fuckin weirdo out his window but not this.. strange choice in direction lol.

Maybe they can make up some of that character development for Daemon next episode

They show Aegon being a fuckin weirdo out his window but not this.. strange choice in direction lol.

Maybe they can make up some of that character development for Daemon next episode

He would disqualified as a king candidate in my eyes lol

Back