Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
And this is why I fucked with cersei. Cuz she knew she wasn't shit and never pretended to be. Alicent and Cole are some fuck niggas using "decency" and "duty" as a cloak for their shenanigans.

That is the shit that bothers me the most. I can't get pass the fake shit. Then to have niggas in here talking shit on Rhae(some deserved) but excusing Alicent shit like she is some righteous person is some bullshit.

That is the shit that bothers me the most. I can't get pass the fake shit. Then to have niggas in here talking shit on Rhae(some deserved) but excusing Alicent shit like she is some righteous person is some bullshit.

what Alicent do bro?

200w.gif

I see why you team green. No love for a neutral man who gave sound advice to his king at every turn and was so thorough he was ready to quit his job cuz he knew he couldn't be impartial. Something that fuck nigga otto couldn't do.

Thought yall was about honor and duty over there šŸ™„

Lol just going against Rhae just because

And what Rhae do in those council meetings besides leak titty milk and pour niggas drink?
Rhae has shown a knack for ruling and political decision making since she was a child. All in spite of her father. From choosing Cole to be on the kingsguard bc of his experience, to telling viserys to send dragonriders to the stepstones when the crab feeder first became a problem, to getting otto up outa there cuz his judgment cant be trusted, and now to saying they should enforce the borders so the brackens and blackwoods don't have free reign to kill each other. Alicent don't put her mind to shit that will benefit the realm. Only thing she do is figure out ways to shit on rhae and befriend and empower garbage ass ppl solely bc they are enemies of rhae.

Back