Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

Ravenclaw. I’ll make characters for each House but Ravenclaw is cannon
The game asked questions and my answers had me in Ravenclaw so I rode with that. You can pick any house you want though. I've never seen any of the movies so it didn't matter to me

I read 5 of 7 books. I did enjoy HP when I was young but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. I get the appeal though. Game has been getting nothing but awesome reviews from what I've seen. The fantasy nerd in me really wants to try it out too. I might wait a few weeks just cuz I got a lot going on right now, but ill buy this for sure.

This whole time I thought this game was multi-player though. Was kind of disappointed to find out its single player. Making this an MMO could have a ton of potential, but making it single player will probably give this game replayability for years and years. They can figure out a mmorpg version after they figure out what about this game fans absolutely love and whatever things they could improve on.

I would actually enjoy multi player in the HP universe so I hope that's something they look into in the future.

But mmo and live service games have short life spans. they need people to play everyday to thrive. People seem to busier than ever and asking a customer base to decide on where to use their time is getting increasingly hard to do.

For every destiny, fortnite and GTA you have dozens that don't succeed.

I would actually enjoy multi player in the HP universe so I hope that's something they look into in the future.

But mmo and live service games have short life spans. they need people to play everyday to thrive. People seem to busier than ever and asking a customer base to decide on where to use their time is getting increasingly hard to do.

For every destiny, fortnite and GTA you have dozens that don't succeed.

Facts and as a person who grew up on single player or playing two player with my brother. Online to me is secondary. And something has to suffer when you make MMO and a story mode

There isn't any difficulty related trophy so you could play on the easiest if you wanted to and still get a platinum

did anyone find a hair shop or something? I'm thinking I want to try different styles at some point.

Back