Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

This looks cool but I've never seen anything Harry Potter related before so I'm on the fence about getting this
I’ve seen people who aren’t into HP either say they gonna give it a try because it’s made for ppl who don’t know anything about it as well

I'm gonna give it a buy to tide me over until Final Fantasy. Might as well get the deluxe too for just $20 extra bucks

Thought there would be more discussion about this. I guess niggas too good to say they like HP lol

I know for me it brings back a lot of memories. I was in the 4th grade when the first film came out and even took a field trip to go see it so it was a big part of my youth.

I'm coppin

Thought there would be more discussion about this. I guess niggas too good to say they like HP lol

I know for me it brings back a lot of memories. I was in the 4th grade when the first film came out and even took a field trip to go see it so it was a big part of my youth.

I'm coppin
I seen every movie except one and read the first book but I never was in love with HP like that

I'm coppin
Just didn't seem like anything I would sit down for 2+ hours about kid wizards. If the game any good it might make me check out the movies

I’m planning on buying. No info leaking out because WB been going scorched earth on spoilers.

Every reviewer who did the 1 hr play says it’s a Legit good game

Back