Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

Never read the books or seen the movies… game looks decent but unless there’s co op, I gotta skip this outta pure stubbornness and spite

Game is nice from the few hours I could put into it on the PC but it does have issues. I'm rocking a RTX 2080 and an i5 10600k on an Gsync ultimate monitor. this game has random stutter and frame drops once you get to Hogwarts so bad its nerve wrecking. I believe its a simple driver update, which mines is current, that may fix the issues but for now I would advise anyone thats not a diehard to avoid the PC version. I heard folks running a 4090 were having issues too so hopefully its resolved after the official launch date.

Game is nice from the few hours I could put into it on the PC but it does have issues. I'm rocking a RTX 2080 and an i5 10600k on an Gsync ultimate monitor. this game has random stutter and frame drops once you get to Hogwarts so bad its nerve wrecking. I believe its a simple driver update, which mines is current, that may fix the issues but for now I would advise anyone thats not a diehard to avoid the PC version. I heard folks running a 4090 were having issues too so hopefully its resolved after the official launch date.
Is it ported to PC?

Back