Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

Plan on calling in sick when the early access kicks in. I been waiting for something like this since the old pc games had you draw the spells with the mouse. Wife wanted to piggy back off my purchase on the ps5 but after seeing how big it is, I'm getting it on my pc.

Nah I’m cool I kinda don’t care for it

I wouldn’t have the time to play this anyways

There’s two other games I’m getting this month and I have to finish three other games
You buy too many games. I tried to go back to Horizon but I played 10 minutes and shut it off, that's a lost cause .

i was never too big on harry potter like that. do I need to have watched the movies or played something else to know whats going on?

I gotta watch the reviews/before you buy videos before I know if this is something I wanna cop
I never seen any of the movies, game looks good though

i was never too big on harry potter like that. do I need to have watched the movies or played something else to know whats going on?

I gotta watch the reviews/before you buy videos before I know if this is something I wanna cop
Game is set a century before the movies so no.

ehhh I watched the reviews... iono about this one.. nothing about it stands out as something I might want to play.. at least not for full price

yall let me know if its any good

Back