Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hogwarts Legacy

If they were smart they'd go really in depth on each house to make you do multiple playthroughs
you get four save slots so they kinda anticipated folks wanting to see the other houses. I want my first playthrough to be as spoiler free as possible. second one can be for all the min/maxxing and easter egg shit.

Been waiting to go to Hogwarts for twenty years. I'm not letting Let's Plays and twitch spoil everydamn thing.

you get four save slots so they kinda anticipated folks wanting to see the other houses. I want my first playthrough to be as spoiler free as possible. second one can be for all the min/maxxing and easter egg shit.

Been waiting to go to Hogwarts for twenty years. I'm not letting Let's Plays and twitch spoil everydamn thing.
I hope they have trophies for each house too

I can't say I was the biggest HP fan but nostalgia is a mfer and HP was everywhere growing up.

I always wanted to go to Hogwarts as a kid so I'm going to enjoy this but I'm glad it's getting good reviews.

anygame that spent as much time on Black Hairstyles is GOAT in my book. They got 19 different black hair styles, they didnt use its too hard to do black hairstyles excuse most developers use.

anygame that spent as much time on Black Hairstyles is GOAT in my book. They got 19 different black hair styles, they didnt use its too hard to do black hairstyles excuse most developers use.

Man word that helped me buy the game cuz they been doing us dirty with the generic locs the fade and a low cut and afro

Im interested on paper. I always been into open world RPG games.

I just dont know where ill find the time for this. If the reviews are good, ill try it out at some point.

Back